Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#22707 05/28/00 08:19 AM
S
Sally Offline OP
OP Offline
S
We visited San Pedro in February of this year, and I will be forever grateful that we did. Not only did we have a wonderful time, but it saved my husband's life. The first night we were there, as we were walking back to The Palms, he experienced some shortness of breath and tightening of his chest. No problems the rest of the vacation, but when he had his physical after we got back the doctor suggested he get a stress test, just to get some baseline readings. This past Wednesday he had the test, failed it, and was put in the hospital for an angio-gram. That revealed one artery completely gone and another severely blocked, and a blood clot. The doctor said his first heart attack would have been his last. He had open heart surgery Friday and should make a complete recovery. So, I'm very grateful for our trip. If something would have happened, I would have beautiful memories. Instead we can come back someday to celebrate life. Thank you.

#22708 05/28/00 12:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
WOW

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.