Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#22549 08/01/00 01:51 PM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Howdy! we had a grand time, filled our days and having a blast. trips to Lamanai, windsurfing, scuba, snorkeling, boat rides fast, boat rides slow, kayaking, eating, not muck sleeping, a lil dancing, lotsa limeades, found a little burrito place that has a egg, beef, or chicken burrito and a coke for $1.50 US. Antojitos SanTelmo. Yum.

Got some cool ceramics, paintings, and cherished memories, especially of the faces of the friends of my kids who have never been there before. When they got to their parents, the joy burst out of them in vivid descriptions of their incredible days. Monkeys, crocs, 2 billion fish of incredible color, dolphins, sea turtles, manatees, the diversity of reef life, the deep blue sea, you know, you know...

Thanks to all the San Pedranos who make La Isle Bonita my adopted homeland. You know, I AM a Madonna freak, and I always especially loved that song, have the original 12 inch single disco version with bonus beats and played it tons before I ever heard of the town of San Pedro. It was always before one of my favorite 3-4 songs, and of course now it is number one.

Marty, also on behalf of: Becky, Myah, Ryan, Josh, and Katie

#22550 08/01/00 01:55 PM
We enjoyed having you Marty....wish we could have spent more time......there just is never enough time to fit everything in though right? [Linked Image]

#22551 08/01/00 02:43 PM
Marty, you really had a good time in San Pedro. You said God I Love San Pedro, well as we all know that is HEAVEN, now tell me what more would one need in Heaven. Sorry you had to come home, but glad you had a safe wonderful trip.

Dare To Deviate
#22552 08/01/00 03:01 PM
Ah Marty,

Are you going to share the approximate location of the burrito place, or have me spend precious days trying to find it. (OK, hours or maybe more accurate an hour) Notwithstanding, I only have so much energy to expend, mostly in my "robber baron" role stateside, that I really cannot afford to be wasteful in movement whilst in San Pedro.

Besides the wife wants to know where in h--- is the place.

Glad you and the family had a great time as usual. Of course how could you not? We'll be bringing our grown kiddies (21 & 25) at Christmas for the second time. We are also going to slip down Aug 13th for ten days.

By the way, did you find any new hammocks? Woody's getting a little tired of finding me snoozing in one of his while SWMBO is diving. And the Yacht Club is totally uncooperative, and not really into sharing. Imagine that. In fact if they'd throw a couple up by the "Belikin School" I'd gladly volunteer for crossing guard.

#22553 08/03/00 04:38 AM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
whoops its south of la margarita, south of villa drive, just across the street from saeeds bamboo shop.

green plywood screened in low building, amazingly cool all day. shade plus screen really gets it done.

about 2 minutes south of la margarita, on the west side, immediately south of a small grocery store.

still not back on the board yet, working thru website changes that accumulated....

#22554 08/03/00 05:18 PM
So what was that reason ya said ya had ta go? Something bout the kids getting a education? It sounds like a lame excuse ta me. Our little community enjoyed ya visit from cyber-space and was sorry ta see ya leave with all those cigars in the kleenex boxes. Its an old trick, but it just might work. If ya interested in a place on a swamp, I know just who ta talk ta. It was grins.

Gone fishing!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.