Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
OP Offline
L
Boston Proper, a women's apparel catalog company, has choosen Ramon's Village Resort from which to shoot their Spring 2001 Catalog. The photo shoot begins Sunday, August 20 and concludes Sunday, August 27. Several top models for Boston Proper along with their production staff will be involved in the shoot. In addition to their traditional catalog sales, Boston Proper sells through their website at www.bostonproper.com . Ramon's Village is pleased to host Boston Proper and invite anyone visiting Ambergris Caye to stop in and meet the models and staff during their stay!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
i have a feeling my husband might like to meet your models while we're in AC next week!

LOL [Linked Image]

L
OP Offline
L
janeinPA - Come on down and visit! Bring the hubby and we'll get a photo that you can use to bribe him for anything you want! Look me up this weekend and I'll buy you and your husband a drink at the Purple Parrot at Ramon's.....see ya'll there!

Lance

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
lance, i will be staying at the north end of the island at same time as you are at ramones. i have been to the purple parrot before and they used to make an awesome frozen "house" drink similar to a bailey's colada. my hubby will probably be buying rounds for the ladies! want to buy a middle aged housewife a drink?!

ps - can you airbrush my photo!!

L
OP Offline
L
janeinPA - A drink it is! We'll be hanging out at the Purple Parrot Friday & Saturday night from around 9pm until....ya'll come by and ask any of the bartenders to locate me.
The frozen drink "Purple Parrot" is probably what you remember - great way to relax after all the stress of beach combing, diving, snorkeling, etc.!!! See you there!

PS - I've got the digital camera - I'll do my best on the airbrush part! Also, for the guys, the models begin arriving Sunday and all are there by Tuesday - should be fun!

[This message has been edited by Lance Chancellor (edited 08-17-2000).]

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
cant make it at nite, dont get in till saturday afternoon & the water taxi back to my place from town leaves 6 pm. will be in town at the beach bbq near ramones on sunday afternoon the 20th. maybe come check you out then. i will be the one NOT wearing a bikini! have fun, BELIZE IT!

B
B
Lance
My 15 year old son and I will be staying at Ramon's from 8/22-8/27. If I can get a picture of my son with any of the models, I will buy all of you a drink. It would be worth the price of admission to have my boy's picture taken with a beautiful girl. It would make an old man proud to have it framed in my office back home.LOL
See ya' there!
Jerry

BigZeke:
I bet that would work, even if you don't see Lance, be a little bold (when viewing such spectacular scenery the brain may lock up a little) and don't be afraid to ask. San Pedro is small, and so chances like that are do-able....

:>

L
OP Offline
L
bigzeke - Come on down and bring the camera -I will be flying out on the 21st, but stop in at the Front Desk and ask for Einer, our Assistant Manager, and he will be happy to get your son a picture with the models! Belize it!

Lance

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 313 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.