Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
JAYBZE Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Quite Frankly, my fellow Belizeans are embarassing me by their behavior. If you wish to post anything of intelligence on this board such as any relevant news to what's going on in Belize, please do so by all means.

If you would like to express your bitterness and show the world what your internal issues are, hire a shrink. Please use the message board for what it's intended. Help me find my loved ones. I haven't heard anything about them since Saturday. Don't clutter the board with your puny issues.

Read my messages.. I speak for the intelligent part of Belize and all my fellow San Pedranos.

C
C
JAYBZE- I think that anyone who has been to Belize, with any common sense, knows the REAL attitude of the Belizean people. In my trips to Belize, I have been greeted by some of the most accomodating, friendliest people I have ever met. There are always going to be negative, unhappy people in any group, and I know that the negative comments from Belizeans on this board are simply from a few misguided people.

J
J
Jaybze....you should have nothing but pride for your countrymen. They are the most welcoming, pleasant and fun loving people I have ever encountered. Why do you think so many of us here in the States want to move to your home. And don't worry about a few bad apples, every family has one!

J
JAYBZE Offline OP
OP Offline
J
THANK U GUYS!!!.. it really means a lot to me and I'm glad to see that I was right. There are very many people out there who know the hospitality we extend to everyone including AMERICANS.. and that a few of these bad apples who have nothing to do with their time but babble out words on a computer and DO NOT represent the real feelings that we have for our tourists.

I am a full blooded San Pedrano and as I've said it before, we love Americans and welcome them.

I once again ask that you STOP literring the message board with your foolish comments so that people like myself can get on with more important things.. like looking for my father, a scuba diver who has been missing since Saturday.

Thank you once again.

J
J
Jaybze.....I am so sorry to hear about your father. Have you signed up with Kathy In Canada? She and Marty are doing a heroic job of trying to locate people. Her email is: [email protected].

May you find him safely.

O
O
Jaybze--- I know you must be very worried. I hope by this time you have had some word on your family.Don't stress about ignorant people on this board. It's not worth your time. Praying for your family. It will be ok.

F
F
Jaybze,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your father. God Bless.

Shelley in Florida

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.