Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Leo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Just wondering how much I can get through the border with and if brands are available and expensive.
Thanks,
Mr. Inquisitive

G
G
i think the limit is 200 cigarettes but you ought to experience the local flavor and buy yourself a pack of independence. much cheaper in belize than import brands.

L
Leo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Giza,
Thanks for your response. I have not tried Independence cigarettes yet. I tried USA brand cigarettes in Jamaica and I hope Independence doesn't have that smooth, refreshing, turpentine soaked, same, stale taste. Craven A's almost killed me.
Leo

Hi Leo

I think the limit is 2 cartons - 400 cigs per adult.

You can purchase Benson and Hedges cigarettes here but they are the european type not the US type. If you smoke Benson 100's you could consider smoking the Benson lights that we have here, they are still stronger than the US but quite palatable.

Our local independence cigs sound like they have the same formula as the Jamaican ones. Although the Colonial cigs here are not too bad.

L
Leo Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hi Amanda,
Maybe I should just quit. On second thought, maybe I should just line my clothes with as many as I can fit and ductape the rest around my body.
I'll probably be ok with all that tobacco growing in the Honduras. If not, I will contact the local authorities to medivac some in.
Leo

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.