Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
I'm opening the hurricane archives tonight at 5pm Belize time, 6 in the east, so that a friend of Kay and Buddy's can go thru them and read.

I would leave them up more, but folks think the hurricane is happening NOW, they don't notice the dates.

So if anyone wants to go poking thru them, theres surely some interesting reading...will leave them open til Sunday morning...

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 01-12-2001).]

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

L
L
Thanks Marty. Boy is it hard to read through these, but thank you so much. I know its helping my friend who was in the hurricane to read this board. Very theraputic for her. Many thanks. She is taking her time and debriefing herself in a very healthy way due to this opportunity. Please leave it up for at least another few days.

Marty,
Wow, what a blast from the past it is to go through the archive for Keith. I agree--please leave it up for a few days as there are alot of folks here who have heard about the board during the hurricane and never got to see it. Thanks again.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
sounds good, i'll leave it up for awhile....

some of the early ones are eerie, one post from John Lankford, at midnite the first night, is especially spooky....

he's not the hurricane man for nothing.

The hurricane section was running for a couple days prior to what is up there now, but we lost those first 2 days days in a nasty crash of the message board. sure was glad it didn't happen again....

LUCKYME, what you wrote about your friend debriefing with the board warms this old soul...

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 01-14-2001).]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.