Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
cehrin Offline OP
OP Offline
C
My husband and I are Finally going on our honeymoon! [Linked Image]) We would love an ultra romantic getaway like those private bungalows as seen on Temptation island..we want to be away from all and in a very tropical setting but not TOO far from fun and food!!!
TIA!

Caroline
J
J
Cehrin,
The guys stayed at Captain Morgans & the girls stayed at Mata Chica I think... They are both listed under lodging .....

JLS
C
C
we also stayed at captain morgans on our honeymoon last month! It was terrific, They really take care of you. There really nothing you cant get, and its about a ten minute boat ride to town. There was always a boat going to town at no cost.
Chad

W
W
One of the couples stayed on a private island for one or two nights. Is this what you mean? Of so the link is //ambergriscaye.com/cayoespanto/index.html

Kind a pricey but I guess you honeymoon only once (maybe) Would be a 20 minute boat ride to town.

C
cehrin Offline OP
OP Offline
C
yes! that is what i am looking for! I really was into the places they stayed on their dream dates and yes that was one of them! Thanks [Linked Image])
Do you know where I can find the other places the others stayed at? tia

Caroline
C
cjd Offline
C
KIND OF pricey?? ...ouch

C
cehrin Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I know..it IS expensive..but in all honesty..the 4,000 dollars or so they are asking for to rent the ENTIRE Island is pretty fair if you are having a private wedding, etc.
I would definitly keep that in mind for when our daughter gets married some day. ( She is nine months old a loooonnnggggg way off!) lol
I wished I could afford this place for our honeymoon!!

Caroline
G
G
IF I READ THE RATE SHEET CORRECT, THATS $4500 PER NITE...CIGARS, MASSAGES AND FINE WINE EXTRA...
I AGREE...OUCH IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
rendezvouz is a restaurant/inn at the north end that only has one room, a honeymoon suite, so they only have one couple at a time. it is pretty quiet up there, and probably much less. check out their webpage from "lodgings".

C
cehrin Offline OP
OP Offline
C
That is a nice place!
I'm so excited that I have all of these choices!!!
How expensive is the food there, BTW

Caroline

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 121 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,026
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.