Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
axeman, you jealous?????

I'm sure he is!!!!!! so are We!!!!! Hey make sure you stop by the grocery mart and pick up some ground habanarro (sp) spice and bring it back with you... it gives such a wonderful heatness to your food, especially crawfish..... Have a great time... Rick

I'm ready to sell all my meager personal items..includeing the neighbors dog to get back there...I've even cut back on my daily expenses to the point that I'm eating others lunches...hehe
Flo's..all of you...make sure you take the time to go to Coconuts Bar and have one of Margies Margaritas...they are deadly..plus it's a great palce to meet some of the locals...Say Hello to "International" he will be the large dark skinned guy who will not stop talking...AKA Big Brown...he's a riot!!!
The view to the reef there is great and you'll find it relaxing..I know I did...

You all have a wonderful time...If you dive go see George at Coral Reef Divers and do Victoria Tunnels...and be sure to feed my Buddy the Grouper there..He's a 40lb Nassau...there's also a Large Black Grouper that will follow you all over the place..make sure you keep your fingers out of the way tho...I lost some skin in the process of feeling him...my mistake, not his.
Also you might see the BIG green Moray that I saw..and I mean BIG..and friendly...
Wish I was going...now I'm gonna go sob like a baby....booo hooo booo hooo....I miss AC...

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
I miss AC too!! Can hardly wait until Saturday...I wish you were all going back with us! I didn't want to come home when we went there in March, and I am sure I will want to stay even more this time...maybe I can figure out some way to stay...haha. I am looking forward to meeting up with Cozdiva and Hacker and anyone else we can find!
Hang in there everybody...we'll all be there soon. Peace and Love, Carla

Peace,
Carla

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 289 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.