Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Tinka Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hi Everybody!!

We are now back on the island of Ambergris Caye after a hectic week on Roatan, Honduras.

As some of you may know we closed the shop to go to the Roatan Underwater Photo/Video Championship..

It was a week with a buisy schedule of dives and seminars, the elite of the underwater fotographers and videographers met up to see who is who and to exchange experiences and knowledge, and of cause to see who could bring home the price of the best pictures/ video..

The videographers of Belize Under Water Video in San Pedro made an effectful and effective entrance on the stage of hard competion.

Anta Werner took home the first price in the class for u/w videos and Patrick Bradley brought the fourth place home to us...

I feel very proud to be able to work with such good videographers in my everyday life..

Anybody who would like to see the winning video is well come in to see it in the shop of Belize Under Water Video across the road from Fido's...

Hope to see you soon..

Tinka That's wonderful news!!

Congratulations to you and yours. I will certainly drop by to see the video on my next visit to San Pedro.

When I was there in Feb, I joined you and your family on a boat trip (with Tulu) to the north end of the island where you dropped off flyers for your business at the resorts along the way. These awards should certainly increase awareness and exposure of your company.

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS to all.

Cheers Gail

Congratulations to Anta and Patrick! That is fantastic! [Linked Image]

How did you like the diving in Roatan?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

M
M
Antia, Patrick, & Katinka,
WOW, Congratulations!!!!!!

Obviously Antia's camera was turned on this time....ooops. So glad you were able to get your equipment up and running, that you and Patrick worked out the kinks, and Katinka is still alive and well, LOL. I returned home yesterday and was able to watch the video you all created for my brother Mitch and I of our dives with Amigos Del Mar, Thank You, It is wonderful. Again much congratulations to the three of you, the recognition is well deserved.

Hope to return to AC the first of the year, will stop and say hi.

Be Well,
Pamela

ps Katinka, I meant to purchase the Barefoot Skinny CD, Hurricane Mitch. Can I give you my credit card info and you can ship a copy to me? My email is [email protected], please respond directly, thanks.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 217 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.