Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#51511 03/12/02 08:06 PM
F
OP Offline
F
Just got back yesterday and wanted to comment on our trips to the reef w/ Alphonse...he was such a nice guy and was really fun to snorkel with...I'm sure he takes out hundreds of people a month, but was so enthusiastic and had a lot of great stories. We liked snorkeling at Tres Cocos so much that we asked him to take us over one afternoon and he let us swim around for a couple of hours by ourselves and we even got to swim with a couple of spotted rays for about a half hour...it was great! Lori

C
CCR Offline
C
Hi Lori, everybody seems to have great things to say about his snorkel trips. Can you point me in the right direction on how to contact him for reserving a trip when we come out? I looked through the tour guides, but didn't seem him. I found Alfonse (must be a different guy) and emailed him awhile back, but never got a response. Thanks in advance for any info.
Cindy

F
OP Offline
F
Hey, Cindy....I can't believe this but I still have his number...his home phone is 3537 and his cell # is 0145450...he usually picks up people for the morning trip at 9:00 ... he charged $20.00 US for the Hol Chan / Shark Alley trip which was really crowded but still very cool and $25.00 for the Mexico Rocks/ Tres Cocos trip which is farther north and much more relaxing since there aren't so many people around and fins in your face...our last day we called him in the morning and asked if he could take the 4 of us back to Tres Cocos for an hour and we ended up staying out there for about 2 1/2 hours ...he is a real character (and pretty cute which doesn't hurt!) Have fun!! Lori

C
CCR Offline
C
Awesome! Thank you so much Lori! Glad you had a great time. I can't wait!!! 1 week and 1 day to go!!!!!!!!!! [Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.