Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Hello! I was hoping someone could help me. I used to send vet. med. supplies to Dr. Eastwood for the Saga Society, but she recently e-mailed me to tell me she is in the U.K. now. How can I contact the Saga Society? I have some things for them, but haven't gotten a response to the e-mail I sent (to [email protected]) . Is there a new Vet. or a different e-mail address? Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

T
T
send valium drip to victoria house...then notify me...i'll be along shortly

S
S
Toad: Get help.

Susan Guberman-Garcia, Attorney at Law. Phone: 510-792-2639
Fax/Voicemail:: 510-405-2016 Email: [email protected]
try sending another ATT: [email protected] AC doesn't get emails as fast as others...let me know if ya get a reply!! Or we'll get some one to go do a "look see" and check it out. Last we heard, Jan was there limited hours-she is a vet tech, and a vet from , I believe, BZ City was coming in on Fridays?? Maybe since, has changed?? I'm trying to go to vet tech school, in hopes to better support them!! C

You can still reach Saga at the email [email protected] but I must confess we have been slow in responding recently with no-one full time at the clinic. Jan went back to the US before xmas and unfortunately her daughter is ill and so her return has been postponed. So the clinic is only open on Friday's - Sheila still comes from Corozal each week. So not only are we looking for a full time vet but also an admin person - preferably with some vet experience - to keep the clinic open each morning. Any AC residents looking for a part time role should give me a call.

And of course we really appreciate the donations (in kind or in cash!) from everyone. I hope you will continue to support us as we go through this difficult transition and be patient with our newest volunteer who is wading through the mire of emails that a btl address can accumulate (I get about 250 a day and probably 2-3 are actually to me!!)

And no message from Saga would be complete without a shameless plug - this time for our wonderful new calendar. Our sincere thanks to Jeff and Vivian who have once again provided us with a beautiful calendar with the superb photos of Joe Miller. These are available from the website and various stores on the island, so please take a look.

Best wishes to all - Marie

S
S
Greetings all,

Just to let everyone know, e-mails are being checked on a daily basis now and are being redistributed to the appropriate parties as they are received. It may take a few days for a response especially if the e-mail is directed to the vet as Sheila only comes in on Fridays.

If you ordered one of SAGA's calendars or t-shirts, all orders have now been processed and should be on their way.

Keep an eye on the SAGA website as we hope to have an updated page out sometime in February (www.ambergriscaye.com/sagasociety).

Cheers,

Simon...

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.