Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
Can I rent a kayak from somewhere down by Banana Beach. I know there used to be a kayaking tour offered by some tour group but I can't remember who and I also think they stopped doing the kayak thing. Can I rent one down by BB or somewhere else near that area?

NO-- Banyan Bay is the nearest-talk to Dave he is single and a smile gets a discount

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Pedro, thanks for the info.

I'm cordially extending an offer of a drink to you at Banana Beach. If I recall correctly, last time you bought me one and now I'd like to exchange the favor and make amends. How bout it? Pretty please.

I think if you smile AND wink at Dave you will get an even better discount. wink

Becky, e-mail Vicki (before Thursday) at Caribe Island to maybe borrow one of theirs. Then you can run the beach south, paddle North, put it in your cart and return it. laugh

Last time I was there you could rent a kayak right next door to Banana Beach at a little shop off the beach by Mata Rocks. Is that gone?

You can rent them at Xanadu too.

Becky...you planning a fast getaway in case things get to heavy? Kayaks seem like a good idea, stealthy...no radar profile..
My only question is..do they have drink holders? Or should I bring my Beer Can holding hat? It can be modified to hold Belikin bottles but the weight may be an issue. laugh
Also...will they fit in a Golf cart???
Do they make them for two people...cause I may hitch a ride....
With you being the strongest, I'll navigate...you get to paddle. Consider it training for the next 5K run. laugh :p
SEE ya soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
If you're serious about kayaking....take your own. I've been to San Pedro twice in the last two months and take my Stearns inflatable kayaks with me. 50lbs in a rolling duffle with a 4pc paddle. I've explored remote lagoons (caught bonefish, barracuda, snapper etc etc) and visited the West shore of the island. The freedom to explore in total isolation or simply paddle around for snorkeling or fishing is fantastic!

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
Axe, you want to hitch a ride with me? Send me that last Beliken and I might be able to work out a deal with ya. Let's see: you, me, Paisano and Brandy in one kayak, I guess it could be done. Could make for talk around town!!!!

B_b_f_b Offline OP
OP Offline
Rimrattle: I wish I was that serious, I'm still learning to maneuver my rubber duckie. Kayaking will be new to me. Is it similar to the thing you do at the amusement park, nope, that's bumper boats. Oh well, I hope to figure it out when I get there. Warning to other sea vessels, stay clear of the woman in a red bikini with a german shephard in the kayak with two bewildered men by her side. I wonder if Paisano can swim, I know Axe can. Heard about his swimming encounters. smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.