Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
It's time to lock and load, are you ready.
Our flight to DFW got pushed up to the early slot and we arrive around 10am. But we are still on the same flight to BC.

You'll know you've spotted us when you see a guy with his BC, tank, mask, and fins on, with a wife that looks like she could just kill him. She likes to call me "Idiot", like Raymond's wife on "Everybody Loves Raymond".

Look forward to meeting up with you in Dallas.

The Shark

PS. Look for the hat at DFW.

"We're gonna need a bigger boat" - Brody
Public gloating is acceptable. Our time will come.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
shark you sound like your ready,to rock ,sounds like we will have a great time ??? I read the bo
ard and it makes me nuts ,can not wait to go ..I think the sun .bar b que is going be packed ..hope the wheather holds ,,?? the boats all set for monday .my new cell no# in belize is 6002285 . the capt,is ready ,this capt ready the fish are ready ,the beer is cold ,does not get any better ???? we will be on the e channel .the capt and the shark go wild ???

Living The Dream Every Day!
Islenutt, please do me a favor on Ambergris.
HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Dare To Deviate
OP Offline
Uh oh Islenutt, I forgot to get the bikini wax eek - guess that will be the first thing on my list to do next time.
If you yell out "Idiot", I'll probably think its my wife and just ignore you.
If you shout "River Shark", people will just think you have some sort of disorder that causes you to yell out stupid phrases uncontrollably. :p
At any rate "Look for the hat". wink

Capt,
I'm really getting stoked cool , looking forward to seeing those cousins - Card and Loan. laugh I tried to get in touch with their brother - Land, but the bastard was somewhere in NYC, knocking on doors of unsuspecting females. (boy, where did that come from)
We are not only going to be on the e-channel, we will no doubt be featured on - The Travel Chanel, The Discovery Channel, and The History Channel. And after the catch we may be on The Cooking Channel.
I've got your new # in Belize - See ya there.

The Shark

E
E
Hey guys, yep gettin' close. Thursday night will be a long one.

I too had some flight changes but only on my return. (so far)

I'll look for you all at the airport. I don't know how to post a photo but when you see a guy with a very beat up green backpack, that will be me.

Hasta pronto,

Gene

OP Offline
Eracsder,
We'll be watching for you. Look for the Shark when you get to the gate - You can't miss it.

The Shark

I
I
Ok RS - I will just look for the hat. Wouldn't want to get locked up in the loony bin before vacation! And you shouldn't worry too much about the bikini wax... :rolleyes:

Bobber - Yep. Everyone should get a turn to gloat!

Chloe - That will be an easy favor! Thanks. smile

Eracsder - I was wondering where you wandered off to. See ya at the airport!

P.S. I am so excited I might pee my pants. laugh

In that case Islenutt - don't forget to pack your "Depends"! laugh

See you guys when I get there on Saturday smile

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Just a day or so to go now!!! Spent the last 3 days in training in rainy Ft Lauderdale but at least its sunny and in the 80s here in Atlanta today, so I am definitely ready to finish packing and head on down to Belize. Its not like I'll do anything in the office today or tomorrow anyway as the boss is away (so we shall play) and I can't concentrate anyhow.

Some of my group heads down tommorrow but the rest come in on Sat so hopefully we'll catch you guys at BCs on Sunday!!!

Andrea in Atlanta

Andrea in Atlanta

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.