Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#75950 11/10/03 01:15 PM
OP Offline
Anyone familiar with the Belizean Shores property? Also looking for info regarding that northern part of of the Island.

#75951 11/10/03 02:53 PM
the capt stayed was there last jan ,nice clean suites,a little laid back for me . when are you going ,how many in your party ,your life style needs ??? ,the north of the island is to remote for me ,,but if you are there to do not much but relax ,or want a romantic hideaway try portofino resort ,very nice grounds ,good restaurant ,resident owners on the grounds make it a outstanding experience ,also a new place just opened costa maya ,also north ,new managment team looking to make a name for themselves might be a winner ?? very nice property also !!!!!.again you need take water taxi to go to down town wich is south of you ..if its action you want.. go south to the hot resort banana beach ,one of the ,happening hotels on the island seem to have a loyal following also has nice owners ,and great dinning ,but again lots of great choices .need to know what you want and expect in a vacation ,each place has a different personality ??? just like each board member ,,live the dream enjoy ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
#75952 11/10/03 05:02 PM
Hey Capt - saw your letter about the Delta Queen in Travel Weekly. Small world.

Sorry this has nothing to do with Belizean Shores. I haven't seen it myself but my rep on the island did and says it's very nice.

#75953 11/10/03 05:23 PM
Have a lot of pictures of the resort on my website. http://www.unm.edu/~irmin/ Didn't stay there but drank at the fabulous swim up pool bar (we sailed a hobie cat up there one day and came by golf cart on another day). Seemed like a really nice place with a very friendly owner. mobunny

#75954 11/10/03 05:26 PM
barbara .yes that was me in travel weekly the delta riverboat guys ..they got me mad . had to right a letter ... any way I think the belizeian shore was very nice and clean ,ok layout nice digs ,pool ,beach ,pier all good .there is a new manager since I was there ????too sleepy for me .but lots of people like it north ..would only book second floor nice veranda ,,no phones in room if you care ...but tv it has !!!!!

Living The Dream Every Day!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.