Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
emg77 Offline OP
OP Offline
E
I did it! Just booked my air to Belize from 3/13 - 3/20. I can't wait. Now I just have to pick a hotel. What's the most lively hotel or resort? One with a great bar, music and young people (NOT HONEYMOONERS). Youve all been great, thanks.

If you are going alone, I'd stay in town so you can walk everywhere especially at night. I enjoyed Spindrifts, it is in town, on the beach, affordable. Very clean, large rooms. What is you max per night to spend?

The young adults in my family would pick Ramon's.

Dare To Deviate
K
K
You can relax and stop looking for the perfect place to stay. Caribe Island Resort-'nough said. www.caribeisland.com. They even have an online calendar that shows availability. It is the best place hands down. Wonderful restaurant that sits out on the pier over the water with two awesome chefs. You can't beat their bartenders. The staff is so accommodating without being intrusive. It is far enough from town you have the privace you want but close enough to do what you want to without having a long drive. I highly recommend it. We will be returning for the third time in a year this March. Have a great trip and good luck.

Kim

E
emg77 Offline OP
OP Offline
E
I'll check out all those sites. Thanks alot really. KE has a good idea of what i am looking for. I don't care alot about luxuries. I mostly want to be in town where I can walk around. I don't need a fancy pool or suits ore anything like that. I can afford to spend up to about 150 a night for the room, but less would be better. I want some party money leftover to spend in your darling fishing town!

You might want to check out Sunbreeze. It's right in town with basic rooms and they have a fun bar. I have stayed there and Ramon's....would recommend both highly but I think the Sunbreeze may be a little bit cheaper.

If Chloe is paying, her young adults love SunBreeze, because that is where Chloe will pay.

Dare To Deviate
D
D
EMG77, Try paradise Villas, We went last year and stayed at Bannana Beach- Great Hotel but a small walk from town and this year will be staying at Paradise Villas and it looks to be right in town. We will be there same time and they might already be booked. Have a great time!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.