Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#79321 01/28/04 12:35 PM
M
OP Offline
M
we're scheduled to go at the end of april - it looks nice in the pictures. any advice?
i've heard it's remote---any thoughts. also, my husband is an experienced diver---i'm brand new. any advice for us? thanks. we can't wait!

I've never stayed there but have visited many times, toured the cabanas and villas, etc. Nice place. It is away from things, but I guess most people who stay there want that.

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
G
G
MY WIFE & I STAYED AT MATA CHICA FOR OUR 30TH ANNIVERSARY. IT WAS VERY VERY SPECIAL. ALL THAT WE BOTH WANTED AND EXPECTED: THE CASITAS ARE DECORATED TO THE NINES, THE FOOD IS WONDERFUL AND THE OWNERS & STAFF WERE VERY FRIENDLY & ACCOMODATING. ONLY DRAWBACK IS IT IS ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY WATER TAXI AND A FEW TIMES EACH DAY WHEN THE MATA CHICA BOAT GOES TO & FROM TOWN. AFTER 10PM YOU WILL BE BACK AT MATA CHICA OR YOU WILL HAVE TO WALK BACK.

Hi!

We don't dive so no advice there. However...Mata Chica...we have stayed there twice in 2003 and are planning a third trip for spring 2004. It is fabulous. The ocean front casita's are wonderful, the fishing is wonderful, and the food (chocolate souffle) is beyond words. I can not recommend this wonderful resort enough. We have traveled to Barbados and Bermuda. Nothing compares to Belize and Mata Chica!

Kayak4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.