Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
Hey guys,

I know I haven't posted much but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate you all. (I'm kind of quiet)Anyway my wife and I are off tomorrow to live the dream. (Apr 29-May 8) Its nice the night before the trip. Anyway for those of you going, look for me. I will be the curly headed mullet looking one ordering a Belikin stout almost obsessively or just hanging out people watching (or favorite past time)I will most likely be found at BC's for this trip but who knows? Many thanks to all!

Norm

Yeahhhhhhh

Me 2 Me 2

cool

Hope you have a safe journey and hope to run in to the two of you during your stay.

We will be right behind you. Off to see Jimmy Buffet tonight and on a jet to Belize tomorrow.

Mike G Buffet tonight and Belize tomorrow? Now that is a perfect way to start a tropical vacation! If it is a really good concert you might still be wearing your grass skirt on the plane!! I am off to Belize on Saturday! 2 days and counting...

B
B
Stop by Fido's next week M,T,TH,F nights for some "CountryGrassRockinJazzabilly" Beach Music and a Belly Washa or two. Look forward to meeting y'all.............BFGibby

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 303 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.