Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
N
OP Offline
N
Hi All!!! My wife and I will be going to AC July 14th for 8 days. I have read soooo much here and found it very helpful, yet I am still very confused on what we should do/see. I plan on at lease 2 snorkle trips! What 2 would be the best? I also want to do a trip to the mainland to see some ruins! What would you suggest? Also, would Caye Caulker be worth a visit? We would love to meet up with someone who has been to the island before who will be there when we will! Please let me know!!! You provide the advice, we will provide the drinks!!!

newyorkers, all the information you could possibly want/need is available in Lan Sluder's book, "San Pedro Cool". Don't leave home without it. It's the best $14.95 investment you can make.
Tons of info covering every subject relative to your trip. (I'm not suggesting you won't get good advice here on this message board, but the book covers things you won't think of asking.) Have a great trip.
PS: for the mainland, Guide to Mainland Belize by Lan Sluder, Belize Giide by Paul Glassman and many other good ones available.

gforrest.imageculture.com
Where are you staying? Caye Caulker is good for a day or part of a day. I don't know what might be going on over there at that time. We will be at Caribe Island July 9-16 so if we run into you maybe we can tell you what is happening at the time.

Also be VERY careful offering free drinks around here. You haven't seen most of us drink. Just kidding you will have a great time. Just hang out and play it by ear.

Kevin is RIGHT!!!! And a bottle of "ONE BARREL"
will get you more information than you can use in two weeks....LOL laugh laugh wink

John
N
OP Offline
N
Well I used the general term "drinks"! My idea of a good drink is ice water with a twist of lemon!!! LOL Thank for the advice! We will be staying at Ramons!

Hol Chan and Shark Ray was a great experience. Mexico Rocks is beautiful. Tres Coco was a bit harder because the formations are so close to the surface but it is a nice stop, too. Tulu is a wonderful tour guide and takes out small groups if you don't prefer the larger type tours. A search of previous posts will get you his phone numbers or ask around...everyone know him.

Definatley eat at Elvi's and Ramon's has a killer rum punch.

Best suggestion: get rid of the watch, kick off the shoes and prepare for a great time!

Free Drinks? Uhhhh you need to move your trip up a few days.

If you go to the ruins on the main land, DON'T believe you will be looking at an actual jade head. The guide almost got whacked when he showed me that post card with a jade head on it. Has this happened to anyone else? (This was 10 yrs ago, July, 1994)

Hey newyorkers! Weren't you the one(s) looking for a nude beach? Did you find one?

Nude Beach and Free Drinks

AC is paradise.....

N
OP Offline
N
I will be looking when I get there for those nude beaches! How can it really be paradise, if you have to keep your clothes on?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.