Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
K
OP Offline
K
Hi
We are new to Belize and need some good info. Has anyone stayed at either Ramon's Village or Journey's End?
Is the island safe to travel to for two females? Leaving the husbands at home this time so we can relax.
Which resort has the nicest beach?
Thanks so much in advance
Jackie

D
D
Have not stayed at either but I am sure many will respond with actual experience with these two resorts. What I think I can share with you is that Ramon's is close to more of the action in San Pedro and Journeys End is north where its quiet. I can also tell you that if you like the look of Ramons but want a more tranquil setting then you may want to check out Captain Morgans because it looks like Ramons but close to Journeys End. They are both beautiful resorts. Again, I am sure you will get some personal testimonials.

Also- I would feel very safe traveling with only women in A/C. Just be aware of your surroundings as you would anywhere!

I am so jealous. When do you plan to visit?

Lori
kowkitty:

I would normally vote for Journeys End because it is on the North end. I feel that the North end provides more peaceful quiet for your vacation HOWEVER, if I were to go with my girlfriend instead of my husband I would stay at Ramons. It is closer to town and you guys will more than likely want to run around a bit more than you would with your hubby.

Have a Great time and don't overpack!!! Only need 1 pair of flip-flops........

Ramon's would be my choice....last time i was down i went with a girlfriend & it was wonderfull to be able to walk to dinner & enjoy the hotel without having to worry about getting a water taxi. Beach is good and we had a great time!

definitely Ramon's

R
R
Definetly Journey's End. I was there in April. It is not that far from town and very beautiful. I loved the rooms with the canopy bed. Great staff and service. Lots of room. Town properties seemed too close and crowded. Island is safe but take precautions as you would anywhere. Have fun whereever you end up.

ramons,is a class property has it all,,journey's end is north ..two laddies are better ,where they can walk to or golf cart to all .north you are to restricted,in your movements, also was not impressed when I toured ,journey's end grounds..just my two cents worth..

Living The Dream Every Day!
captjeff
You stutter when you type

Now that's insulting...
Didn't mean it to be. Just observational

malibu,yes I do.. not when I speak or think just when I type,,,just for your knowledge,a few board members know , that I am dyslectic,think I spelled that right ,so I leave ,.//!!off ,and I do lots of run on sententences.screw up the english language something terrible.but the good news is ,I have been lucky to overcome all of that ,,,and with good common sence,and good marketing and sales skills , have made me gazillions of $$$$$dollars ,>>>to quote forrest gump<<<now I live the dream every day ,have great new friends. truly wonderful life, run a very successful business , found new passions ,enjoy life to the max.. strange as it sounds. hope the answers your question ???????

Living The Dream Every Day!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.