Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
OP Offline
C
Will be in ambergris feb 6th thru the 15th staying at the palms....have only previously had the pleasure of spending only one afternoon on the caye....... this post will deal with happy hours and bar nights...for we have a group of 16 JJW fans coming..... and we shall not be there for a long time, just a good time..... but in reading these posts i seem to get the feeling that as far as bars go every night of the week seems to be a different place to be..... ie sunday seems to be the barbeque at BC's, can anyone give me the list for the rest of the week as far as where to be and when to be..... I thank you in advance for any information you can share.

Charly O - Have not been to AC yet but from what I understand...Monday-Crazy Canuck's Tues-BBQ at Ramon's Wed-Chicken Drop and ladie's night at Wet Willie's Daily-Coconut's Happy Hour Friday-Lions BBQ and lots more I think. Can't wait to get there in March!! Have a great time!

L
L
Charly O - Yes Monday nights at Crazy Canucks is a must. Tons of fun. Also, I think when you arrive there is a schedule posted outside the airport in AC as to things that happen each night of the week.

Liz
Hi Charly. My two girlfirends and I will be in AC almost the same time you are (Feb 7-14 for us) for our second visit. I've been compiling a list of all the happy hours, ladies nights, etc. to make sure we don't miss anything. I think lakegirl got a bunch of them, but here's what I've compiled...

Monday - the Punta Boys play live music @ Crazy Canuks
Wednesday - Chicken Drop
Wednesday - Ladies Night @ Wet Willy's
Friday - BBQ @ Lions Club
Sunday - BBQ @ BCs
Daily - Happy Hours @ Crazy Canuks from 4 to 6
Daily - Happy Hours @ Coconuts from 5 to 7
Monday thru Saturday - Casa Picasso has 1/2 price margaritas beginning at 9PM
Tuesday, Friday, & Saturday - Barefoot Skinny @ Hammock House

Somebody please let me know if I have old or wrong information... or if there is anything I missed.

Originally posted by posie:

Monday thru Saturday - Casa Picasso has 1/2 price margaritas beginning at 9PM
oh man smile tell me where casa picasso is located

How about the Palapa Bar on Sunday afternoons? Dennis Wolf is a hoot, and a few Belikins help it along.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
I believe those would be 1/2 price "martini's" not "margaritas" at Casa Picasso after 9:00. I'd highly recommend the place for dinner and drinks.

Also Hammock House has 2 for 1 rum drinks from 4-6. At least they did when I was there in July.

Ya gotta go see Tony Brown at Fido's. I think he plays Monday nights solo and Thursday nights w/his kick ass reggae band. A must see. Uh, hear. Take your dancin shoes.

so where is a place to go for good margaritas then?

Caliente's but it's more of a restaurant than bar

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 250 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.