Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
While in San Pedro last summer, I was caught by the time share demons. While on a golfcart trip to the north, we stopped at Capt Morgans for a drink. Thats when they struck, after a breif tour and sales pitch we had and oppurtunity to draw for a prize. Low and behold we won a gift cert. for $2000.00 towards a stay at Capt. Morgans. This must be redeemed between 06-06 and 11-06. I have nothing against them, but prefer to stay at the Exotic Caye. I have discussed this with Capt Morgans and the cert is transferable. Willing to trade this to anyone for a stay at the Exotic Caye or willing to sell this cert. at a very fair price. Email me at [email protected].

sent u an email. will they put in writing others can use it as usually others can not.
Keli

H
OP Offline
H
I will find out. When I spoke to them via phone they said all they need was the name of the person i wanted to transfer it to and a copy of the cert. I know this sounds to good to be true but, it really is true. I just want to get rid of this cert. so that I may stay in my usual place.

Rubbish -it is not transferable-you sir are operating a con

pots, kettles, the color black....

H
OP Offline
H
I would be happy to send you the email that Capt. Morgans sent me about this cert. being transferable. I have the cert. that also states it is possible to transfer with their approval. I am not operating a con in any such way. I would never complete any transaction like this with out, the interested person verifying this with Capt. Morgan's themselves. If this info is not true it would be false info given to me by Capt. Morgans staff. Which again I can verify with the email that they sent me.

IRM Offline
Low and behold I also won a $2000 stay at CM from the Belgian ah*le on front street one time. He became totally irate when I told him no. CM has got to be one the most obnoxious timeshare peddlers. I'm sure a chimp could "win" a stay at CM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.