Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
tazzer Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hi everyone...We got married at Azul on May 5th, not long back from our honeymoon in South America but I'm def. overdue with thanking so many people for making it an amazing week in AC.

For the last year I've been religious about checking out this site & it's been invaluable to my planning. You members offer terrific & speedy advice & I felt v comfortable with not visiting the island beforehand. Thanks to all you, we were able to organize the best guides in advance & recommend the best restaurants & fun bars to our guests.

We went diving with Amigos Del Mar - good guys, professional yet casual. Reef fishing was a lot of fun, caught some whoppers. Over 30 of us snorkeled Hol Chan & Shark Ray Alley with Alfonso who is extremely knowledgeable. Nearly all of our group did the Lamanai Ruins trip with Tanisha Tours. V responsive with email inquires & Daniel was awesome - knows so much about the Mayans & nature. We had fun too with taking sharp turns thru the mangroves. The lunch they provide lunch was a good spread.

Many of us have traveled a lot but so many people said to me that AC is different than other islands, you feel like you've been there for a couple of days about 2hrs after you arrive! It's got such a great vibe & driving around in the golf carts was really cool.

All 40 of the guests stayed at Banana Beach. I had spent a couple of months researching the best place to stay as most people were coming for a week & wanted to get a resort with decent rooms with kitchen, pool, beach, good location & pricing. Everyone was so impressed with Banana Beach. The rooms were great and Monkey Business were v helpful. Prior to my stay, they were v resposive with email inquires. I can't praise the staff enough, they were so nice to everyone. The guys are breakfast were so friendly & funny & Enrique at the bar became everyone's best friend! So many people praised El Divino's, the food was great. One evening they cooked us fish we had caught & did a fantastic job catering for a group of 20. The hotel worked out perfect for everyone, in fact one couple ended up staying an extra week!

We had the ceremony & reception at Azul resort & could not have envisioned a more perfect place for our big day. The ceremony was beautiful, everything looked great. Iraida did a great job. The food at Rojo was awesome & the setting perfect. The staff there are v friendly & professional. Everyone had a brilliant day & kept telling us that it was the best wedding they had been too.

We hope to get back there next May for our anniversary..

WOW! I think you were pleased!
Congratulations!

Glad you had a living the dream time in sanpedro !!!!!!! my second home..thanks for sharing your good times sounds like you know hot, from not and like to party....

Living The Dream Every Day!
Hello Tazzer, check your pm's!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.