Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
hello all, my name is darrin fisher. i have been to the island several times and love it there. we bought a piece of property a few yrs back and have recently built a house in the club carribean section of the island. currently there is no electricity and the few times we have stayed we operated on generator. i have someone living in the ground floor who is using it now. i was wondering if anyone had word on the electricity project they are working on there?

look forward to talking and making new friends on this board. i call my house the jolly green giant at the moment for lack of a better name. maybe someone here knows the place? 3 story seafoam green house on the beach about .5 a mile short of rasafaris?

coach fish

C
C
i heard there geting electric down south now from my cousin who has a house a few miles south of BCs south, he said it should be done in tbe next few months, anybody heard anything else about it>

OP Offline
can you tell me what bc`s south refers to? thx

coach fish

JZB Offline
Poles and lines are up all the way through Club Caribbean. Whether or not there is electricity running through them yet, I don't know. They disconnected our power (in Boca Ciega)for a couple days this week to, I assume, connect the lines to power.

OP Offline
wow, really! that is good news. you wouldnt happen to know how far down it goes? they were supposed to be running it right to the corner where my house sits.

fish

JZB Offline
I was just told that the power will end about 200 yards north of your house (If your house is the green 3 story). I haven't gone south to check it out with my own eyes yet so I can't confirm it.

OP Offline
my house is the green 3 story. 200 yds north huh? i guess ill have to get intouch with the electric co and see whats involved in getting it brought 200 yds further.

thanks for the info.

fish

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.