Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
I am getting married in 8 days and then headed down for our 10 day honeymoon ...3 nights on Caulker and 7 nights at Victoria house! Is it wrong that I am more excited about the trip than the wedding?? haha

How has the weather been? what should I expect in terms of conditions? (not that it is predicable).
and any last minute packing tips?? I can't wait to check out all the local watering holes!!!! wohoooooo

Thanks a million.....Caroline

;0)
Best of luck to the bride, 'grats to the groom. You are gonna have some fun !! Don't drag along a lot of clothes, and don't forget bug repellent.

when in doubt...do without
Congrats! I think I'll still be on A.C. when you guys arrive. Let's hope the weather holds up! :-)

Coming to AC in mid-June! Can't wait! :-)
Congratulations clinemik and WT -- enjoy every minute of it!!

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
We are going to be there the first week in August...
Can't wait...Look at photo's daily to make me feel am there....

Congrats Caroline! smile Ya'll will LOVE it there! Some great watering holes to go to is: Crazy Canucks, BC's (any day of the week is fine, but on Sunday, they have great BBQ and a band usually strikes up around 3:00 or so..) Fido's, Wet Willies, The Palapa Bar, Road Kill and yes even Pedro's Sports bar! (I know I'm missing a bar or two, but I know someone will add to the list!) Have fun, hang loose and enjoy the friendliness of the locals! Lets see, how many more sleeps for me??? 125??? Or there about! frown

Take the road less traveled
C
OP Offline
C
Thanks so much everyone...now I am even more excited!!!

;0)
D
D
On the day you leave for Belize take half of what you packed. Good luck to both of you, and have lots of fun.

Thanks Danny,

I am going back through my clothing items now. For every shorts I pack I am taking 2 tops. That way I don't take as many outfits. I am really trying to be careful on clothing. You can always hand wash tops so you can wear them again. We are bringing most of our dive equipment so we need room for it in our luggage. Really, what does anyone need in Ambergris Caye but bathing suits, baseball cap, sunscreen, sunglasses, flip flops, shorts & a T-shirt or two.

Sound like easy packing to me....

Last edited by Ruth1; 07/13/07 07:26 AM.
Is everybody falling down on the job? Why hasn't anyone mentioned zip-loc bags? Take a bunch. Keeps things from leaking all over everything, can be used for meal leftovers, tons of things.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.