Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
OP Offline
D
I am booking a fly fishing guide for Monday Sept. 10th. I have contacted Manuel Azuela, he is available, so I just e-mailed him and told him I would take a full day guiding trip. Right now, I am by myself, if someone want to share the trip, let me know. I am primarily interested in Bonefish, but if permit or tarpon come along, that is OK too.
I am staying at Costa Maya Reef Resort.
Let me know.

Dan, You have IM

I'll be happy to discuss my avatar with anyone who knows what it is.
D
OP Offline
D
Don, check you e-mail.
You are welcome to join!
Dan

D
D
Hi Dan,

I'm also fishing with Manuel as our guide. We will be fishing two days on Sept. 16 and 17. This is our first time in Ambergris Caye and I've heard there are no fly shops. Have you fished with a guide before on AC? Will they provide all the flies, tippet, leaders, rods and reels?

Have a great time and save a few fish for us.

Dave

there is a tackle shop on AC - Fin and Feather. It is located first building south of BC's bar.

S
S
El Pescador is also very well stocked.

Dave, Manuel is a great guide and a teriffic fly caster. If you need some instruction or help casting, don't hesitate to ask him for some tips. In all probability he will have a good assortment of flys for bones tarpon and permit available for your use. Flys at the fly shop on AC will cost about $3 ea. You could always stop by Bass Pro or Cabelas of a home town fly shop and pick up some "charlies". Fly tackle is expensive in BZ so consider taking some there and leaving it there,,, flys, hooks etc. It would not surprise me if Manuel would let you use his rod for a consideration. If you plan to visit AC more than a couple of times per year I suggest you take your own tackle "4Pc Rods" are the prefered cary-on. I plan to be down next weekend and fish Monday and Tuesday. Too bad I'll miss you guys this trip. Don Greife

I'll be happy to discuss my avatar with anyone who knows what it is.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 299 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.