Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#250529 09/23/07 03:42 PM
R
RNdiver Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Hi everyone!!

In front of seven seas resort, my party and I saw a german shepard- very friendly, looks young. Has a raw facial wound and left shoulder injury.
does anyone know how I can get SAGA to pick up this pup?

my friends and I will help to cover some of the cost to get this guy bandaged and nuetered.

you can leave a message for KRISTINE at the seven seas resort. ph #226-2382
Thanks.
Kristine

S
S
I contacted the Saga manager this morning and they have the information. S...

R
RNdiver Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Thanks Simon. I havent seen the dog this am, wwe were going to drive him down there. He seems so friendly, wants to play and people were throwing rocks at him yesterday- kinda bummed us all out. still good on the finacial assistance fro this beastie.
K

JZB Offline
I think I found this MIA german sheppard! He is currently hanging out underneath my guest house about 4 miles south of where RNdiver first saw him. I have locked him in the yard and gave him some food and water but he needs some serious vet care.
Since Saga is closed until Monday I am happy to keep him here until then but if anyone knows of anyone missing this dog, please let me know. He has a black collar, no tag, and is trailing a chewed up leash. He obviously has an owner somewhere.
Looks like he's been fending for himself for quite a while and not doing a very good job of it for such a friendly dog.

thank goodness you've got him in a safe place for now. Thanks JZB! Poor guy sounds like he needs a bunch of TLC!

R
RNdiver Offline OP
OP Offline
R
JZB
the offer is still good for funding this guy- please PM me I can send the money to SAGA from home. Im glad someone nice found him, it was breaking our hearts to see such a friendly guy getting hit with rocks.

If you end up keeping this fella- let me know what you need.
Thanks again
RNDiver- K

P
pedro2
pedro2
P
I went to see him today at JZB's house. He's absolutely adorable and very affectionate - and terribly injured. He's due at SAGA tomorrow morning (so long as Joanne can coax him out of his place of security under her house) so we'll see what Heather says. He looked to me largely but not wholly Alsatian, and although his injuries are horrible (one festering wound leaves his skull exposed) hopefully with lots of TLC he will make a full recovery. What sort of people can treat a dog as an Aunt Sally?

One thing's sure - he won't want for a loving home. There'll be a queue of people wanting to take him home after he's mended - I know I'll be well up near the head of it.

I hope he comes home with you Pedro2. The dock has not been the same without a meet & greet, tail wagging dog. Sounds like he would fit the bill perfectly!
RNDiver, how kind of you to sponsor this animal in need. Sounds like he has a good chance at a happy ending.

"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
JZB Offline
Thank you for the kind offers RNdiver and Pedro2. I will leave some money behind with him at Saga and have them keep me posted on his recovery and expenses. I'll let you all know how it goes.

R
RNdiver Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Absolutely, I will pass along the info to my friends regarding the the dogs condition. If you have a paypal account, I will transfer direct to there, or which ever way would be the best for you.

RNDiver

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.