Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#270429 03/05/08 02:40 PM
OP Offline
Thank you to everyone on the board who helped us with great information planning our trip. We arrived on 2/24 in time for the Tackle Box stop of the town crawl. It was great to put faces to names/monikers and we really had a blast. Thanks to the Tacos for planning the crawl.

We stayed at the Paradise Villas and were very pleased. Had a blast with KLC, DCG, Otter and Mrs. Otter on Caye Caulker at the Lazy Lizard (backflips off the high dive are tough, especially after 9 or 10 belikins but they seem like a good idea).

In summary, we ate, drank, snorkeled and relaxed our way through an awesome vacation. We met a lot of really cool people both living and visiting AC. We loved local dishes at Lilly's, El Patio and the vendors at Center Park. And although we think BCs needs to get it's act together a little bit, the Sunday BBQ was delicious. The Tackle Box and Wet Willy's were favorite afternoon stops and the Bayside Bar was really cool. Pedros was a lot of fun at night.

Cheers everyone and thanks again!

If I had a beer for every beer I've had...
Betterbeer -- you and your betterbeer betterhalf are marvelous. I was quite impressed with your diving prowess after imbibing -- remarkable.

Keep in touch my friend.

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.
OP Offline
The feeling is mutual Mr. and Mrs. Otter. We were so glad you guys told us about the taxi to Caulker (and waited for the later one wink. Who knows, maybe next year...

Hey betterbeer glad ya had a good first trip, that board down at the split is a bit tricky, did a few backflips there also.

J DOG #270458 03/05/08 04:32 PM
Awesome... dcg/klc/otters are great people - too bad we didn't get to meet! I'm the coolest of them all! JK.

Glad you had a good time!

Hey Betterbeer and ShellyfromNJ.... it was really great meeting both of you as well! Maybe next year we can get you two to jump as well!??!! If nothing else, we'll bring the score cards for the back-flip event at the Lazy Lizard!

Take the road less traveled
"I'm the coolest of them all!" I dunno, TQ . . I would have thought the hottest!! grin

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
:P Gee KC, that's not what you told me!!! LOL! JK!!!!

Take the road less traveled
S
S
thinking about moving to your beautiful place. My fiance has diabetes and needs insulin. Is it possible? Also, want to open a business, any ideas? What is needed?
Thanks

mpsiggy
OP Offline
Hopefully next time, TQ. We have to meet the coolest. And thanks for your help in our planning!

DCG: we will be jumping out of or off of something!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 265 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.