Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
L
OP Offline
L
Has anyone stayed here recently? If so, opinions are appreciated. Thanks.

//ambergriscaye.com/maps/art/mpssm.jpg
Hey LaurieMar some more info on what you want might get more responses.
Marty has a great aerial photo on this site - just click the arrow box to enlarge picture -Sunbreeze is marked - pink u shaped complex across the road from the airport.
Auqa Marine is North or Left in the pic blue complex north of Amigos Del mar dock.
Never stayed at either but I have stayed nesxt door to one & partied at the other. Both have very different atmospheres. And what room you get at Aqua Marine could make a big difference- ie roadside or beachside. Lovely sunrise views from Aqua Suites balconies - I know because the original owners built too far into the queensland and blocked my view! Small courtyard compared to Sunbreeze. Suites are quite different also.
Belize it!

L
OP Offline
L
Would want a pool, a property that is relatively quiet, kitchen in room, bar, reasonable walking distance to town, nice room with view of ocean. I also wonder about beach in front of hotel.

A bunch of the skydivers stayed there - maybe ask Reaper to have somebody answer your questions.

The skydivers that stayed there were very happy. The SunBreeze has put a lot of money into fixing it up in to a top notch place in town. The rooms are very nice and the small bar/grill is great.

L
OP Offline
L
Sounds good, thanks!

It looks very nice from the outside. I have heard good things as well from someone who stayed there recently.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

I know the restaurant The Blue Water Grill has great food, and a very nice atmosphere. The court yard and pool area at the Sunbreeze always look well kept every time I have been there for lunch or dinner. have a great time.

For the record, Aqua Marine Suites is now called Sunbreeze Suites and is part of the same group that owns Sunbreeze Hotel. As a result, it is confusing. If you look under the Lodging portion of Ambergriscaye.com, you will find that Aqua Marine is still shown under the previous name not Sunbreeze Suites, however when you open the link, it does say "under new management our name will be changed to Sunbreeze Suites".
Blue Water Grill is located at the Hotel property.
The original poster is aware of the above, but I thought it was important to clarify this for other readers.
I stayed at the Suites two years ago and have nothing but praise for the property. Friends who stayed their in Feb also were very happy. smile
Gail cool

Why on earth would someone have deleted my post wherein I said the same thing as Gailtor, only in a more brief form?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 269 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.