Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
T
OP Offline
T
Hello San Pedro,

Around noon today, my dog, Sri Lanka, was bit by a croc in the canal to the west of the airstrip. She was last seen crossing the airstrip (still walking) and hiding in a grove of trees by Pedro's Inn.

If anyone sees her, or has an emergency number for SAGA, would you please call us at 610-1379 as soon as possible. Other possible sighting zones include Island Academy or the Tackle Box and Water Taxi area, which she often visits.

Sri Lanka is a 40lb. blonde shepard mix with black ears, one of which is bent over. She answers to "SHREEE" and is obviously bleeding. She, unfortunately, is not wearing her collar or tags. I'm going to try to post a photo after I get this message out.

Thanks for your help!!!!
Alex and Jennifer Sullivan
610-1379
or, if you're without a phone, I am at Island Academy

Ah, very sad! frown Hope you find her soon!

[Linked Image]

This is Sri Lanka - she will be in shock - please call us ASAP, she will run if you try to approach - just call us wherever you are and we will come get her. Also - someone please post a working emergency # for SAGA.

Thanks

Alex

Hi,

I have just spoken to one of the SAGA Board members and these are the numbers I was given. 622 4372 and 621 2520. I haven't tried them myself as I don't want to tie up the phone if you're trying to get through. I was told that you may need to leave a message. Sorry I cant' be more helpful. I will phone you as well with these numbers.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

There are a couple of retired vets here if for some reason you can't locate one at the Saga Society.

Alex and Jen,

Please call my cell phone 622-5111 and ask Ari for the emergency cell number to Heather! Tell her to look under "Vet Heather" for the number. She is outstanding and just helped us once again last week. Best wishes and our positive thoughts are with you.

Sri Lanka is beautiful.

Last edited by *I Do* Belize Weddings; 03/13/08 04:45 PM.
C
C
I'll be praying they find her soon! We are BIG dog lovers and it breaks my heart to hear this....please keep us posted...I wish I could do more.

Hope Sri Lanka is ok and you find her soon.

San Pedro based Belize Blog since 2007 - great travel resources & discounts https://tacogirl.com/

Thanks to all of the well wishers - Sri is still missing at the moment. We are hopeful that she will emerge after dark when the island slows down. We spent a full hour cutting through the thick brush just south of Pedro's to no avail. We believe that she has moved on to a safer location to lick her wounds.

Last edited by KnckrBckrNYC; 03/13/08 06:33 PM.
Hang in there guys, she will come home in the evening.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (dabunk), 257 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.