Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#303922 10/12/08 04:57 PM
OP Offline
Finally home after a long week and thinking about all the SUPER support Lacy and I received on her (and my) behalf. So some thanks are in order.
Thanks first to Lacy's boyfriend Jim for careing so much for my sister while she was with him on the island. He was so important for getting help for her and taking good care to see she was not left for dead. Thanks to Taxi driver Fidel also for following Jim's instructions to take care of my sister's body properly.
Thanks especially to Jerry Gilbreath and Mike Fox for there financial aid to make sure Lacy was handled well and treated with real love and respect.
Thanks to my kids Amber, Nahuel, Elliott and their Mother Elisabeth for being by my side through it all!
Thanks to Stearling and the boys at Island Ferry for their humble and quick response to the needs at hand.
Thanks to Tom Vidrine for timely information and ideas to get things done.
Thanks to the David Coye Funeral Parlor of BZ City for goofing up things... but still getting it all right in the end.
Thanks to Charlene Woods of BC's for the space to have a wonderful ceremony with wonderful friends and wonderful food.
Thanks to Dulce Velasquez for the great flowers and seating and shelter support.
Thanks to Marty O'Farrell for fanancial support and for documenting the service for the rest of the family to see.
Thanks to Dave Huptlie, Jim Zycan, and Ebbe Wiele for seeing we could fulfill Lacy's wish to be scattered upon the reef at sunset.
And last but not least to Dr. Lerida Rodriguez for trying her best to keep my sister and our friend in this world a little longer.
I am so very greatful to all of her friends and mine that came to our aid... there are so many more besides those mentioned.
I will soon have a list of things to expect and things you will need to to know to make the best of the loss of a loved one in San Pedro. It will be called Lacy's List and will serve, (I hope) as her final gift and legacy to her friends and nieghbors in San Pedro Town.
I will never forget the great things that came from her passing. Bless you all. TB

Last edited by Barefoot Skinny; 10/12/08 05:06 PM. Reason: additions
we love you skinny! and we loved her too.

OP Offline
Cheers.

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.