Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
S
OP Offline
S
Hello all,

My name is Sarita and I am writing a book about relocating to Belize. I came across this forum and love it! I would like to know two things:

Would it be okay to add a link to your forum in my book for ex pats looking for a place to talk with other ex pats in Belize and I came across this on your forum and wondered if I could add it to the book and cite your forum. It's the most comprehensive list I have found thus far. I would love to even cite the person who compiled it.

Thank you all so much!
Sarita

//ambergriscaye.com/pages/town/immigrationpolicy.html

C
C
Originally Posted by Sarita Writes
Hello all,

My name is Sarita and I am writing a book about relocating to Belize. I came across this forum and love it! I would like to know two things:

Would it be okay to add a link to your forum in my book for ex pats looking for a place to talk with other ex pats in Belize and I came across this on your forum and wondered if I could add it to the book and cite your forum. It's the most comprehensive list I have found thus far. I would love to even cite the person who compiled it.

Thank you all so much!
Sarita

//ambergriscaye.com/pages/town/immigrationpolicy.html

Contact Marty Casado... ([email protected]) he's the webmaster for this site.....and he's much more civilized than the 2 recent hacks that just replied to you grin

C
C
Sarita,
First I apologize for the post that have been made. They were made by non Belizeans. You will find the Belizeans wonderful people. The Gringos..White People that have moved here bring their predigests and ignorant thoughts with them. This message board has a handful of very stupid people, but most are OK. Not the previous posters. I would love to see a book written through your eyes, as would most here. Also upon your visit to Belize, come to Caye Caulker, not San Pedro..I will get nasty emails about this..you will understand why I say this once you are here.
P.M. me if I can help you....

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.
I would recommend visiting both Cayes. They are completely different. Ambergris Caye is 26 miles long with miles of beautiful beaches and a bustling town with a wide variety of restaurants - not to mention the fantastic nightlife with plenty to do, whatever your tastes, every night of the week. We also have the magnificent Bacalar Chico national park.

www.conchcreative.com
Belize Wedding Photography

B
B
Originally Posted by bywarren
Cooper: what is your take on this post on the Caye Caulker forum as it pertains to visiting Caye Caulker?

"Priority Security Company.
To help assist businesses and the police in the escalating crime spree on the island, I'm introducing P.S.R. as a solution. We offer armed and unarmed personnel, install, maintain, and broadcast security cams via internet.

663-4140 joe."

Could be quite concerning for a first time visitor.

Very good point, bywarren!!!

C
C2C
C2C
C
I think it's a fine advertisement. All visitors (short or long-term) need to understand the security situation just as we do. If people have questions about the security situation, they should ask and it should be truthfully answered.

Move it to the daily crap site

Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol
Sarita: Also upon your visit to Belize, don't buy any art work in Caye Caulker, come to San Pedro for that..I will get nasty emails about this..you will understand why I say this once you are here.
P.M. me if I can help you.... laugh

Actually don't P.M. me. I am one of those "Gringos White People" who have "predigests and ignorant thoughts. One of which is I don't think you should run down one place to benefit another. mad

Or wait a minute, maybe if I was ignorant, prejudice and stupid I would do that.

Last edited by bywarren; 09/06/11 03:25 PM.
HI Sarita - IMHO Belize is a really nice place. The information you seek is right here in the country, and not in cyber-space regardless of how nice or not nice the social-media contributors are.
The real deal is being here and seeing for yourself.
Come on down - and do visit the whole of Belize. CC, AC, Placencia, Cayo, Corozal, Toledo, Stann Creek - rivers, beaches, ruins, farms, caves, swamps, the zoo. Have lunch at Bird's Isle in Belize City, visit the museum, the House of Culture and St. John's Cathedral.............. enjoy every minute.

Wow! Ernie is the "civil" one? lol

Sarita:

I believe the post that best responds to your is the one that says to contact Marty. If you truly wish to cite this web site in your book he is the one that you will need to talk with.

Good luck with your book. Enjoy your "research", that is if it is done in person. I LOVE BELIZE! It is a beautiful country, with beautiful people - that includes ALL of them whether native or transplanted. The people add to the colorful nature of the country of Belize! I am sure you will understand that as you get to know them.

It's great to be .....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.