Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Hi All - We forgot one of our kayak bags on the island when we flew back last time, and need it to bring another kayak down with us on our upcoming trip. If anyone might have a little extra room, or want to use it to put your stuff in on your way back, we would certainly appreciate it (and would give you a free days kayak and/or bike rental to say thank you).

The bag looks like this, so can be rolled/folded up and packed, or used for putting your bags/kakak in and checking as luggage.

http://www.paddling.net/buyersguide/accessories/showProduct.html?prodID=1226&manfID=207

We can pick it up from you in Portland, OR/Seattle, WA/Houston, TX/Austin, TX.

Thanks so much!!

So when you coming?

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
M
OP Offline
M
December. But I need to get some more yak's down to Houston before then to have driven down, and I need the bag for that as well as for when we come.

U
U
Hi I travel to the US every month for 7 days to work. I will be returning to Longview, Texas 10/14 and back to belize 10/22. You may reach me at [email protected]. I am happy to help carry this item back to the US for you, just let me know.

If this date does not work, I will also be returning in November as well. Happy to help, paulette (ursadoc)

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 142 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,202
Posts500,025
Members20,466
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.