Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#456483 01/26/13 08:32 PM
I
OP Offline
I
Last time we were there we were able to bring softballs and score cards for the kids as theirs were worn out. We are coming in late March and wonder if there is something that is needed the we can help with?

SAGA Humane Society always welcomes donations to help the homeless animals in our community. Here's the list of current needs:

http://sagahumanesociety.org/help-saga/donating-supplies-wish-list/

Thank you!

Former Belize expat traveling the USA & Mexico
http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com
I
OP Offline
I
I have shared the list with a few of the vets that we know and they are gathering what they can off of it for us. I have to take one of my rescue dogs in for a CT scan a week from Monday and should know more then as to what they are all giving us to bring to you. Thank you for getting back with me and I will send you a list befor we come so you can make sure its all needed and what you are looking for. I will also find a way to meet up with you when we get there as well.

Originally Posted by islandreamer
I have shared the list with a few of the vets that we know and they are gathering what they can off of it for us. I have to take one of my rescue dogs in for a CT scan a week from Monday and should know more then as to what they are all giving us to bring to you. Thank you for getting back with me and I will send you a list befor we come so you can make sure its all needed and what you are looking for. I will also find a way to meet up with you when we get there as well.

Thanks so much for helping Saga! Please send the email to Ingrid Lima at [email protected] to verify that what you are planning to bring is what is needed now. I'm not the person you want to contact -- I am just helping maintain their website and happened to see your post here.

Thank you!

Former Belize expat traveling the USA & Mexico
http://travelingtwosome.weebly.com
S
S
Thanks for bringing the softballs and scorecards last year, you are a blessing to International Sports Outreach, we have two young men who want to quit smoking and ask for the nicotine gum or something like it, we will make sure they use it properly should you have room to bring some. Thanks David & Jo

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care
I
OP Offline
I
I will do some checking on the gum for you and let you know if we can fit it in the bag. I was so happy to see how well they did last year. We enjoyed watching the game and fishing some of the balls out of the water.... it reminded me of when our daughter played.

S
S
Did you know that on March 17 we won the National championship...your supplies helped !

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.