Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#23181 06/21/00 02:59 PM
Chloe Offline OP
OP Offline
I have just returned from San Pedro, and am
not a strong swimmer, being 62 yr old woman,
I snorkeled with Aqua Dive, Enrique, he is great, He pulled me along over the reef to see the coral at Hol Chan, and over the deep area at the cut, to see the bigger fish, and the divers there. Then the best experience was swimming with the Stingrays, and Nurse shars, at Shark Ray alley, this was all one trip. I was the first off the boat to swim with the rays and sharks, and touching them
was a real spiritual experience. Absolutely not frightening, it was peaceful. The Rays are friendly like pets. Do not miss this.
I snorkeled on a previous visit, and was left to negotiate the waters on my own an missed so much out of fear, but Enrique stayed by my side with a life preserver, and he literally pulled two of we women most of the way. He worked so hard to show us the beauty under the water, that we could not have negotiated on our own, because the currents are strong, and we were fearful of scrapping into the large coral, but he got us thru it, to our amazement, of the beauty and his strength. Husband also went reef fishing with him for a half day just one on one and caught lots of fish. WE LOVE ENRIQUE, at AQUA DIVE AT the SUNBREEZE.

Dare To Deviate
#23182 06/21/00 06:07 PM
Sounds like ya had a great time. I wished to visit ya while you were here, but I've been neck deep in renovating my place and haven't been very available for a couple of weeks. Take care and I always enjoy your postings. Bill Thornton

Gone fishing!!
#23183 06/21/00 09:33 PM
Chloe Offline OP
OP Offline
Well Bill maybe you will have all your renovating finished, when we return. I was so ready for San Pedro, and my husband was just coming alone, but he really got with it and he too had the best time too. He is now ready to return, for an extended stay. We must have put a 100 miles on our walking sandals, up and down every street and the beach. Our first trip a few years ago we stayed way north at a resort, which was great, but staying in town was more fun. My email is [email protected]
See you next trip

Dare To Deviate

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.