Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#31186 11/11/00 02:23 AM
OP Offline
Hey folks.....this is sort of a reply to Bubbleup's post on the toys.

Thought it was time I posted something in regard to my participation in this releif effort.

I agreed to help out during the aftermath of Keith because I wanted to help and essentially my office and business was on hold for a few weeks...so i was available.

I have enjoyed working with all that have made this relief effort quick and painless.

The time has come however, that I have to go back to work....got a business to run...LOL
Ain't life grand? [Linked Image]

The Lions Club is our charitable organization here in San Pedro and will be taking care of all the donations from this point on. They are working hard now, getting supplies delivered, clothing passed out and assisting with re-building homes.

Health care is in good shape....and thanks to all the efforts of Rick & cheri Frantz, Edd Haskins, Becky and others, our medical supplies are in GREAT shape.

Utilities are going again and businesses and hotels are flourishing again. The folks north of the cut are still without utilities, but they are working as quickly as possible to get them reconnected.

It looks pretty darn good considering the beating we took. Amazing progress!

Anyway...my point is....it's time for me to step back into my ole comfy shoes....back to my regular life...Pre-Keith.

Thanks for the opportunity to help out! It's been a remarkable experience.

Tammy

#31187 11/11/00 02:29 AM
F
F
Thanks Tammy for everything,, I agree whole heartly.... We'll see you in April, Take care and keep in Touch!!!!! Rick and Cheri

#31188 11/11/00 10:27 AM
T
T
I too would like to thank you Tammy for all of your efforts, you have been GREAT.

Now go sell all the rest of the time shares at Basil Jones.

Good Luck and God Bless.

Tim

#31189 11/11/00 10:45 AM
B
B
Thanks Sandshaker, we just needed a place to take the stuff. We can see you've been way busy helping everyone and we wouldn't have asked you to do even more. We'd luv to buy you a beer while we're there. Mike & Donna

#31190 11/11/00 11:48 AM
OP Offline
Mike & Donna.....I'd be happy to have a beer with you guys anytime your here! [Linked Image]
Sounds great!
Hell..maybe even a dive!

No problem in your asking...understand....don't know unless you ask. Been meaning to post something...and you just prompted me...LOL [Linked Image]

I have enjoyed it....If I had been in the states, I probably would have never had opportunity to experience the things I have in the last month and a half. Learn something new everyday!

Give me a call when you get settled in here...I'll come meet ya for that beer [Linked Image]

Tim....you bet!....back in action...LOL
Full speed ahead! [Linked Image]

Tammy

[This message has been edited by Sandshaker (edited 11-11-2000).]

#31191 11/11/00 07:49 PM
Sandshaker many thanks for all your input and help on the board and all the help you gave to the people in San Pedro after hurricane Keith. You are a credit to San Pedro. We LOVE you lady.

Dare To Deviate
#31192 11/11/00 08:09 PM
B
B
Tammy

Look forward to the beer and/or the dive! Call you this week!

#31193 11/12/00 12:44 AM
E
Edd Offline
E
NONE of this would have been possible without a reliable contact in SP. YOU were the glue that held the relief effort together. Those of us here in the States that wanted to help would have been entirely lost without your assistance. The people we helped in SP and CC owe you a sincere debt of gratitude. I don't know when we'll be in SP again, but we'll look forward to thanking you in person. YOU helped make this a rewarding experience for everyone involved.

#31194 11/12/00 09:48 AM
OP Offline
LOL...EDD.....I really appreciate those wonderful words of praise. It was no big thing though. I was happy to help and had the time to spare...no problem.
It is nothing that anyone else wouldn't have done themselves if they had been here.

Team work is the motto here! Everyone has contributed to getting these donations accomplished....let's not forget all the players. [Linked Image] including YOU!

Check your email....and let me know what day.

#31195 11/18/00 09:50 PM
Y
Y
Tammy,

This is Sonja,

I am looking for U. Please respond to me at [email protected]. This is my sisters e-mail address.

Miss you and want to talk to you.

Sorry I did not get to say good bye. That is all for now please write soon.

Sonja......

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 300 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.