Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Hi merrymex here again
2 days to go and am getting various opinions about the "DUMP" We are staying at the far south at Sunset Beach and I have heard a few people say nasty things about this dump,what ever that is,please can someone give me an accurate account of what to expect as regards to the dump area,getting a bit worried.
Regards

Merrymex

W
W
Relax Merry. Dump is way south and on the west side of the island. With the normal NE to E winds it's no problem

T
TC Offline
T
Merry: Me again. Been down on that end of the island 4 X and still not sure exactly where the dump is located. Can't see it or smell it.
On the other hand there have been some complaints about me after a couple of plates of rice & beans.
But no need to worry since I will not be back unitl April.
U'r gonna love it.

TC

B
B
I agree with TC; he is a mess after a meal of legumes. When we stayed at Caribe Island, we stayed clear of TC.

Hope all is well TC. I am Soooo Capital J Jealous that you go back in April. Knock back a Belikin for me thanks

Belize it
Frank in Colorado

T
TC Offline
T
Frank because it is you.... I'll drink two Belikins. Plus Eddie aand I have a bottle of tequila bet on who will be in better shape when I go back down. Come on down and you can get in on the bet.

TC

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.