Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
erp Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Panning our honeymoon in AC 8/20-8/28. I am looking for information on Ramon's, good /bad?

Can anyone help me out or offer suggestions of other places to stay......

T
T
Hiya, Hubby and I are off to Ramon's the 23rd. We'll be there four days. If your honeymoon planning can wait this after the fourth I'll give ya the skinny, but that might be cutting it close.

E
erp Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Tori,

The plans are already made but I would still like to hear more opinions on the place. Let me know what you think when you get back.

Have a great trip!

erp

N
N
Ramon's is fabulous!!! My husband, 4 year old son and I just spent 8 days there and can't wait 'til we get to come back. The accommodations are great, food's great, people are great, weather's great,the pool is great...you name it - it's great. We stayed in room #31 which has one of the 4 best views of the water (and it has AC which is a much desired appliance in 90 degree weather). It also has the best stretch of beach on the island. I would suggest, however, walking down the beach a bit to one of the businesses that offer that sort of thing to sign up for snorkel/dive/fishing trips if you're looking to save a little money. And renting golf carts is a MUST! They're fun and a good way to explore the island. Congratulations on your nuptuals and if you do decide to go, would you do me a huge favor and tell "Francis" (who rents the golf carts) that 4 year Garrett says, "Hi!" and we'll see him in February?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 338 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.