Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
bbnx Offline OP
OP Offline
B
My wife and I are traveling to AC at the end of August into September. Never been there..... How about some suggestions from those of you that have visited AC.. What are the top three items we should take with us on our trip during Aug/Sept...? (bug juice...? raincoats...? etc... etc..)
Any help will be appreciated!

Bug repellent, flashlight, and a "devil may care" attitude. Some clothing would probably be nice, but be sure to pack the bag, and then take half of what you pack out. You WON'T need it.

Couple big bottles of your favorite distilled spirts, and personal tobacco products if one is inclined to the use of same.

Have fun.

What to take:
Sun block (do they make SPF 5,000?), at least one very lightweight long sleeve shirt (if you tend to burn easily it will be a welcome relief - wish I had had one), lots of film, including an underwater camera. Ditto on taking half of what you think you'll need - it's SOOO true! A pair of Tevas or other good walking shoes/sandals will be appreciated if you do much walking.

What to leave behind:
Cares
Worries
Stresses
Pressures

Have fun! I hope you find it as magical as we all on this board have. :-)

T
T
bbnx: where are you staying? i'll be there along with lots of friends and family Aug. 29 - sept. 3

B
bbnx Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Turnbun..

We will be at Captain Morgans 8-24 thru 9-1. We are VERY anxious to get to AC and see first hand what it is like.

How about you...? Have you been before? Where will you be?

You can get the insect repellent here so I would go for the flashlight, good quality sunglasses and reef walkers.

S
S
I would tell you to take some gallon size zip lock bags, there great for holding cameras, $ and sunscreen !!

T
T
We will be at the SunDiver (near Capt. Morgans up North) beginning Aug. 29. There will be around 18 family and friends staying there. Come by the bar for a drink!

sunglasses, swimsuit, sandals

S
S
CASH, GOOD ATTITUDE AND A BIG SMILE----THEY HAVE EVERYTHING ELSE!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 95 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.