Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Turnbun Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hi, there!
My fiance and I are looking to purchase a wedding ring for me for our wedding next Sunday, and I have a rather small finger, (size 4.5), so I'm not sure if Elisabeth will have any rings my size. I would love to have one specially made (so long as it's under, say $50 BZ - I have an engagement ring/wedding band, but don't want to take it to Belize, and want something special to wear when I travel and when I don't want to wear the "fancy" stuff). Is this possible??? To have a ring made between now and next Sunday? I'd love just a silver band with maybe some pretty stones (small stones) in it. Just something whimsical and simple would due just fine!
If anyone can tell me how to find Elisabeth and ask her if she can make something to fit my finger, that would be wonderful!!
Thanks a bunch!
Jennifer

S
S
Hi, I have an e mail address for Elisabeth. Drop me a line and I can send it to you. [email protected]. Congrates on the wedding.

KC Offline
Jennifer...
You know that $50 BZ is $25 US? I think even a simple silver ring, if you add stones, will be more than that. Be SURE and check out the Belizean Arts store which is right in Fido's. They have some really beautiful rings... and they are mostly silver and pretty stones. Don't know about size. However, you will pay more than $25 US. Check it out. Elizabeth might be able to make you something nice, also.

Good Luck! I can't believe your wedding is almost here! We'll be waiting for a wedding report, and photos.

Kathy

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
Turnburn:

I can get ahold of Barefoot for ya.. He is in Austin right now in the studio doing his cuts for the 3rd albumn, and is supposed to up here in the DFW area in about 5 days... email us and we'll get ahold of him for ya... [email protected].. Thanks, Rick

You can e mail her at [email protected] or call her shop at 011-501-26-3101. ( heck the CALL will cost you $50!)

PS. Find out what I'm up to at www.broadjam.com/barefootskinny

Your's not in the Caye of "A"

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.