Last year the tornado craze swept the country, but will it be an earthquake next? Well, Belizean-American Artist, Mista Cleave, says he is dropping his brand new video, earthquake. Mista Cleave, who arrived in Belize from L.A. on Thursday evening, says he will be all over the country promoting his music.

Mista Cleave, Artist

"I am in Belize promoting my brand new video called earthquake and Iit is very important for me to come all the way from LA because I got a big buzz in the United States. But it is very important for me to have my country behind me a hundred percent. So I came all the way out here to link up with all the artists out here like Concego who was in studio earlier doing our thing and Berne-trying to make that connection. I just want everybody to request the song on the radio; it's called earthquake by Mister Cleave. We are just trying to create a buzz out here basically. Earthquake is a soca song mixed with Punta drums. So you can basically call it a Punta song with a soca feel to it-a crossover-trying to get it abroad. So we put a little mixture to it."

Andrea Polanco

Mista Cleave

"So it does have a Belizean element of course?"

Mista Cleave

"Oh yeah for sure-it is definitely a Belizean song. I haftu represent fi mi people dehn."

Andrea Polanco

"So you say you are promoting any appearances, anything like that that people can look out for over the next couple of days that you are here?"

Mista Cleave

"Oh yeah. I got a show with stone jam coming up next week; we'll be on the radio and everybody know exactly all the info about it and we're performing in Placencia for the Easter Fest-I will be out there also."

Andrea Polanco

"So where can people find your music in Belize?"

Mista Cleave

"People can find my music in Belize right now; I got everything on i-Tunes or you could also go to youtube or my facebook page-that is, M-I-S-T-A Mista Cleave C-L-E-A-V-E and you can find music there also. But it will be in all the stores in Belize soon."

Andrea Polanco

"So just give us a little taste of what earthquake is all about."

Mista Cleave

"Earthquake is song that I want all the girls to shake it like an earthquake. So the song; it's a song that make you want to dance, have a good time-it has a good feel to it."

Channel 5