Like his song says, Dancehall superstar Konshens is a world citizen - and today he proved that by visiting Belize for the third time. He's here to perform at an event called Bubbling Valentine at the Riverside Tavern. He told 7news he will be performing just about everything for his fans.

Konshens
"This is the third time, Belize is the first place in the Caribbean outside of Jamaica that I have performed."

Monica Bodden
"Tell us a little bit of what your fans can expect from you at the show?"

Konshens
"Just none stop vibes. All the songs from then to now you will hear it."

Monica Bodden
"What is the show called this weekend."

Konshens
"I don't even remember the name of the show. Somebody give me the name, Bubble Valentine. So girl will bubble. Big up all the single girls that will come out."

Monica Bodden
"Tell us some if the songs that you will be performing."

Konshens
"Everything like from that song to that song."

Monica Bodden
"What has Konshens since been up to in terms of your work?"

Konshens
"Just none stop music. I actually love music from my heart. To have the opportunity to do something that you love and get paid to do it is like a dream. I have artists coming out now under my label. None stop work, working into different markets and coming to Belize for big shows."

Konshens
"Make sure everybody come out Saturday night 'Bubble Valentine.' Konshens is here. Live in living color and big up to the promotional team, big up to the news team, big up to the girls them, big up to the thugs them, Digicell big up."

The show is on Saturday night at the Riverside Tavern Parking Lot.

Channel 7