Preparations for September celebrations are underway and many are pumped up for the events scheduled for the month. But the Mexican Embassy is getting things started with a more subdued event, a Piano concert called “El Piano Internacional”. The concert features 3 very young but very skilled Mexican Pianists. Marcelino Miranda, Press Officer for the Mexican Embassy told us about it:

Marcelino Miranda, Press Officer, Mexican Embassy

"The embassy is very pleased to present 3 Mexican Pianist in Belize. This is going to be a very exciting concert, we are inviting all the public to come especially youths and children to have a look."

Carlos Camacho, Pianist

"We are very excited to be here. We're very happy about this invitation, it's the first time we're going to play here and we have very interesting pieces in this programme. We're playing 4 hands, 6 hands and piano solo parts. So we're going to present different styles of music of different composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, Finisterra."

Ricardo Tovar, Pianist

"I will be playing different compositions from Schubert, also I will be playing piece with 4 hands that is from Brahms. I think that the people will enjoy it. It's like very funny, we have like surprises, and we hope you enjoy."

The concert will be held at the Bliss today at 6:30pm. Admission is free.

Channel 7