Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Debbie Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Gang,
Just wanted to share with you. I had ordered some cooking spices from the Island Bazaar store off the internet: http://secure.ambergriscaye.com/store/
I prepared the Jamaican Jerk Chicken recipe that used to be prepared at Rasta Pasta. The gal that ran Rasta Pasta will send you the spices. IT WAS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!! The whole kitchen smelled heavenly. My family went nuts. I highly recommend these spices. They come with recipes to follow and prepackaged spices. I also got the spices to prepare stew chicken. Haven't made it yet, but if it's anything like the jerk chicken, we're in for another treat. Enjoy!!!!!! [Linked Image]
Debbie

Hey anybody,
What happened to "Jambel"? Isn't it still making authentic Jamaican jerk chicken, or did Fitz move, too?

Deb,

Was that chicken "fresh"?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
he means, ya know, with feathers and all!! i can almost smell it...

L
L
Anything "jamaican jerk" I love (not people, food). Is the Island Bazaar an actual store on the island or can you only buy the spices through the internet? Gotta get some!

Laurie

Debbie Offline OP
OP Offline
The web site is a group of Belizean vendors. There you have the name "bazaar". They have all kinds of stuff. Books, mayan beauty stuff, maps, greeting cards, art, spices. Check it out!!! My spices were mailed from Placencia. The "store" is not on AC.

Choo Choo and Jane. The chicken was definately NOT as fresh as the San Pedro variety, but it worked in a pinch. Sure cut down on preparation time, not to have to pluck it!!!
Debbie

S
S
Don't forget to save them thar chicken legs...gotta make up that aphrodisiac soup!!

B
B
Wasn't that chicken FEET you needed for the soup? Sounds just yummy!....LOL

Those spices can also be purchased from many of the souvenier shops. Ask for it by name...
Genesis In The Jungle.

*giggling over Deb's fresh chicken*
A Classic! Wish I'd been there to see the look on your face....LOL

S
S
Opps! That's what I meant FEET not legs. Thanks Mama.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.