We are a family of 5 (2 adults & 3 well behaved children, Ages 11,9,4). We a looking for something to rent in Corozal, Ambergris Caye, and eventually St. Ignacio. We are from the USA and we are living on vacation trying to give our children an adventure and education that cannot be gained in Public school. I am a semi-retired Firefighter/Military/Building Contractor and currently own a telecom start-up, my wife is a freelance writer. We both work and school on the internet so having internet is a must. We are hoping for something close to water or even a pool. We are also open to housesitting/caretaker for reduced rent. We are not looking for high end expensive, actually we are on a budget and trying to live very thrifty. We don't have a car so access to public transportation is a necessity. We are in Cancun till Oct 10th and open to any time after that. We would also like to visit Playa de Carmen for a bit to explore the Mayan ruins there. If you have info or know of housing options please contact me below.

Scott Hope
[email protected]
208.716.0359 USA cell Text only
208.322.2962 x110 USA office

Scott Hope
[email protected]
208.716.0359 USA Text
208.322.2962x110 USA Office