Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
I also have a home for sale 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms extremely strong well built proven home on 3 lots with beautiful views of the Ocean and just 140ft from the waters edge.

THIS HOUSE IS AS CLOSE TO THE OCEAN AS YOU WOULD WANT TO GET

It comes fully furnsihed and would make a great rental property both bedrooms have new split system air conditioners and has just been freshly painted and the hardwood flooring and sills refinished, there is a huge 350 sq ft veranda with sofas and hammocks and a real outdoor living area in a very low density area.

caretakers residence also included

Will not take much to make your own little piece of paradise just steps from the waters edge.

Cash $210,000 U.S

financing available with 20% down and 12% interest over 10 years

e-mail me for more info [email protected]

KBG Offline
Gaz,
Sounds great if I had a spare 42K for downpayment, rentals would probably cover the $2410 and change payment but I would have to stay in the states all the time to cover upkeep, taxes and all that. Would be great if you would publish photos where we could see what this would buy.
KBG

OP Offline
Just putting the finishing touches to the refurbishement and once the furniture is back in will post some pics up
Gaz

OP Offline
Here are some pictures of the house

Will post the interior ones tommorow

www.geocities.com/playablancabeachclub/playablancabeachhouse.html

regards

Gaz, would this property be considered second row back from ocean? Meaning does another person own the land between the house and ocean.

Dare To Deviate
OP Offline
Hi Chloe

Yes thats correct however the lot in front is a very strange shape the house lot runs 100ft facing the ocean and the lot in front only has 50ft of beachfront running back in a triangle shape.

It also has a 20ft easement (access road running down to the beach) WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT THE hOUSE WILL always HAVE AN UNOBSTRUCTED VIEW TO THE OCEAN in addition there is 180ft of beachfront that has been purchased by a neibour to leave green as he does not want the area to be built on too much so he bought the lots which is great for the area as there is only ONE lot that anyone can build on now on the beach he owns the rest and has already built his house.

The house for sale is perched on a Hill (well a Hill for Ambergris :-)one of the highest points on the island.
The lot in front is quite low after the last few Hurricanes in addition the house is EXTREMELY WELL BUILT and has survived all the past Hurricanes with minimal damage,the house was livable immdediately after each storm after minor water clean up.

The house next door which is right on the water has been SEVERLY DAMAGED on 2 occassions one the foundations were washed out )MAJOR repairs) the second Hurricane the house was damaged severley also with the roof being completely torn off and severe water damage from being so close to the water.

In contrast the water never even reached the house for sale but made it up most of the lot in front of me and actually joined the water from the lagoon to the sea 2 lots away.

The House for Sale is 130ft or so away from the sea

Not the best story to try and sell a house but storms are a reality living n islands and that has to be taken into consideration when building or buying an existing house.

After living on the island for more than 12 years I would never build a house so close to the water and would reccomend building at least 75 feet back at the least.

regards

Gaz

Thanks Gaz.

Dare To Deviate

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 318 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.