Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#440628 06/15/12 07:17 AM
B
OP Offline
B
Our boat was stolen between the hours of 12-5am this morning. It was stolen from one dock north of Casa Pices, right near Canary Cove. If anyone has any information please call 631 9253.

Another boat stolen Sheesh that is 3 in as many weeks sorry for your loss

All boat owners need to take heed and protect their BOATS now it is obvious that there are a team of boat and motor thieves working the docks.

All boat owners take the time to head to Capt Sharks and at least make it a little difficult for them

Check out this guide how to protect your boat and engine.

http://www.ambergriscayecrimefighters.com/protecting-your-boat-engine/

All boat owners need to take action and it is really is not that hard to fight back against this.

Gaz

PS it would be a good idea for everyone to take some pictures of their boat to make it easier for people to remember it, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Last edited by Gaz Cooper; 06/15/12 12:28 PM.
Hey Gaz -
The anti-theft GPS item is great - I tried to order it just now on Amazon and was informed that this device cannot be shipped internationally.
Bummer

S
S
Contact Cayo Cargo and arrange to ship to them in Houston, they will get it to you (it's how I buy everything on Amazon).

Cayo Cargo
824-3864, Ask for Sarita
Items should be at Houston address by 20th of month for delivery 1st or 2nd week of following month.

Ship to:

[Your Name] C/O of Cayo Cargo
9007 Wrenwood Circle
Houston, TX. 77099
(281) 733-0198

Mail Boxes Etc in San Pedro town can receive your shipment in the US and delivered to San Pedro.

Thanks Simon and Amanda.
I so rarely shop online and clearly need assistance!

One more boat boat thieft .NOW DO YOU THINK TIME TO HANG BOAT CROOKS LOL. or maybe just send them to REHAB ,AND MAKE NICE.LOL.
I think four boats stolen ,in a few weeks ,counting capt abels small bone fish boat .Sad very sad ..Forget the police
that is a known fact they care less and have no way to track them if they even wanted to.LOL. Sorry for your loss ..
Boat owners.Beware watch your boats now.

Living The Dream Every Day!
The boat was recovered 13 miles from Bomba without the engine of course, and a boat was seen speeding away towards Sarteneja so if anyone see's a boat transporting a Yamaha 115hp 4 stroke be sure to let us know.

Time is of the Essence if you boat is stolen if this had had a gps tracking until on it (about $300) it would of sent its EXACT location (within 6ft) every 10 minutes and would most likely of been recovered,

PROTECT YOUR BOATS NOW I have a feeling there will be more thefts coming

Gaz Cooper

Gaz your right if they do not buy this they have nobody to blame but them selfs ,seems to me a must if you have a boat here .??????? UNLESS YOUR BROKE THEN SELL THE BOAT LOL.

Last edited by captjeff; 06/16/12 09:23 AM.

Living The Dream Every Day!
The Casa Rana boat was foind at the end of the island close to Cayo Cangrjo and the Texas Outlaw boat was found close to the village of Bomba. Each were recovered without their engines.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 304 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,030
Members20,470
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.