Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#498651 12/04/14 05:39 PM
W
WWIII Offline OP
OP Offline
W
Our house was broke into today between noon and 3pm. We are 6 1/2 miles north of the bridge in San Pedro. Items taken include 2 small flat screen TV's. 2 laptops, DVD player, some DVD's fishing tackle, and some hand tools. Also some sheets (probably to haul the goodies).

A
A
Where are you from Casa Rana. We are South of there?

W
WWIII Offline OP
OP Offline
W
About 2 houses north. We are the last house before X'Tan Ha

A
A
Was Ernesto gone? Sounds like someone watching the house for opportunity. Bad time of year Christmas is coming!!!!!!! I will keep my eyes and ears open. Sorry for the loss of your things.

W
WWIII Offline OP
OP Offline
W
We had guest and Ernesto was taking them into town to catch their plane. He was only gone for 3 hours. Someone must have been watching or knew that he was leaving. He lost more than I did. All of his fishing tackle and two laptops. They even took his groceries. They even had the balls to open a bottle of wine and drink it while they were there. One of them did cut his hand on the window and left some fingerprints in blood on the wall, as well as prints on the glasses and wine bottle. The police are coming back on Monday to dust and take finger prints. I'm not sure what good that will be, but I am optimistic that the police are taking this seriously.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 272 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.