Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#140881 01/02/02 11:51 AM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
just a small mention that the Oregon Ducks wiped the turf with the supposed awesome Colorado football team last night.

"We beat the best offensive line in the country. Colorado was supposed to be just too big, but being big didn't save the dinosaur."
oregon player

The most biting comment from a Duck fan to the Buffs was made when Ralphie IV (the real live buffalo mascot) - safe in her trailer - rolled to a stop in front of an Oregon RV. "Bring that thing over here," someone yelled, "and we'll cook it for you."

sorry Hope, and the rest of the AC- Colorado squad, but the Ducks have been down so long....

#140882 01/02/02 12:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
What a great game (sorry Zeke!!)!
And How bout them Noles too?? Zeke, his Mrs, and several others (including myself)cheered on the Seminoles yesterday in the Gator Bowl (from a wonderful luxury box!!). Hope you all had a great New Years!

#140883 01/02/02 12:49 PM
KC Offline
Woohoo for the ducks and little Joey! I want to adopt him! I keep asking my daughter, who is a senior at UofO in business admin (and so is Joey) why she doesn't meet him and bring him home for dinner! Did you see the sign in the crowd yesterday that said, "Joey, marry my sister"? That was my son... haha, just kidding.

GO DUCKS!

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
#140884 01/02/02 09:41 PM
I am President and Dictator for life of The New England Patriots Ambergris Caye (pronouced Key) Fan Club. Ask Clive Forman what happened at the Tackle Box Bar when he made the poor judgement of flying a Green Bay Packers flag a few years ago during The Stupid Bowl.
Lets just say that we had our own half time entertainment.
We had one of those stupid sailboat waterballon slingshots.
We ran outta ballooons and started using coconuts till we almost killed Larry Thorpe walking on the pier.
Plus we punched a hole in Tulu's Boat.
He was pissed. Thank God half time is only a half an hour during the Stupid Bowl.
Jeesh
Those were the days.
Maybe the new owners of Tackle Box will fly a Rams flag and put me back in business?
Jim

Jim
#140885 01/03/02 01:47 PM
KC Offline
Jim,

Don't blame me if a certain green and yellow "O" sticker might turn up stuck to your bar.

I know nutting! I see nutting!

Kathy (running and ducking)

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
#140886 01/04/02 11:14 AM
"QUACK QUACK"
I've got a "down" coat...

#140887 01/04/02 12:27 PM
KC Offline
Hope,
LOL! You've traded in your Buffalo skin coat for a down one? Your "voice" and your coat make you an honorary Duck now!

Since Nebraska had such a p*iss poor showing against Miami, I guess the Ducks can't claim a "joint #1" spot in the polls. Dang those cornhuskers, anyway.

Kathy

#140888 01/04/02 05:52 PM
The difference between the NFL and College football is that the top players in the NFL get huge amounts of money and the top college players get huge amounts of money AND free cars.

It's time for a college playoff series to end the season. This years top bowl matchups were a crock.

Bears or Rams for the Superbowl. The AFC doesn't look too sharp this year.

#140889 01/07/02 11:56 AM
Marty...no offense taken. This has not been a good year for football in Colorado,(Damn those Buffs! Damn those Broncos!)but we still love our teams! Oh well, it's nice to see all those high and mighty N fans get knocked on their asses! Would have much rather seen Miami and Oregon in the Rose bowl...at least ONE good bowl game! But gimme a break...can't somebody come up with better lookin' uniforms for Oregon...U-G-L-Y!!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.