Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#142706 06/04/02 08:52 AM
OP Offline
A sailor meets a pirate in a bar. The pirate has a peg leg, a hook, and an eye patch."How'd you end up with a peg leg?" asks the sailor.

"I was swept overboard in a storm," says the pirate. "A shark bit off me whole leg."

"Wow!" said the sailor. "What about the hook?"

"We were boarding an enemy ship, battling the other seamen with swords. One of them cut me hand clean off."

"Incredible!" remarked the sailor. "And the eye patch?"

"A seagull dropping fell in me eye," replied the pirate.

"You lost your eye to a seagull dropping?" the sailor asked incredulously.

Said the pirate, "It was me first day with the hook."

ba-dah-boom. thank you ladies & gentlemen.

Good thing he didn't have jock itch!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry folks...computer crash at home has put me outta commission fer awhile.(Put me pegleg right through the damn thing!) Should be back up an' running (so to speak)this week! [Linked Image]

I'm up an' runnin' with a full wind in me sails......anyone up fer some verbal volleys? That litle wench janie went to AC an' left us hi & dri!

Yep all the wenches have run off to AC. I guess we'll have to lift a tankard or three whilst they are off cavorting. Maybe we should run down there in the morning we could make a killing off the aspirin and coffee concession they'll need in the morning after all that wild partying they are up to tonight.

We could replenish our grog supply with all the dubloons they would pay for a little relief. Oh well, back to swabbin the decks in the galley for now.

OP Offline
i'm back....................

Welcome back Jane, we kept your chair warm here.

Dare To Deviate
C
C
good day mate...
I'm flowing through the seas of time on my rickety blow boat to a land of plenty and sailors paradise. if anyone with nautical knowledge of the ac area and the belizian coastline could contact me i would like to speak with them. I figure i'll be buying a different boat or making some other plans to cruise through the waters.

Ya land lovers...
Cpt. ron

Weak....very weak. Poor wench jus' outdid herself...not much good to this here Pirate! Get well, Janie-wench, give me yer best shot when ya feel better...got to go loot a little sailboat captained by some ron-boy. AAAARRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Hmmm..still out of it?

Yep, they can't hang with the big dogs. I've seen you in action. You been workin the handle on the ol fridge to keep in training?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.