Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Pedro1 Offline OP
OP Offline
To all regulars

It is fairly obvious to all that the board is only worth reading when it is fun,and yes when people get antsy with one another-all in all if there was no controversy this would be the same as millions of other message boards-dead boring-I do not profess to get on with all of the regular contributors (as they will attest) but I expect people who spar with me and others to have the balls to stand up and laugh at themselves when they make pillocks of themselves-not use the power of veto.
In my opinion,which is most definitely not humble,if it were not for the advertisers and the humourists this board would be no more exciting than reading the back of a cornflake box-so come on guys leave what most of us consider the interesting posts up on the board for all to read.

Is this the new and improved Pedro? Humble of course not, or you would not be our Pedro. wink

Pedro some of us have been in time out, resting up, traveling, or just out of words.

I agree kick it up a notch....BAM!

Yours Truly, Antsy Chloe........hahahaha

Dare To Deviate
shirt smile

Antsy Chloe - time out fur u??? nevah

"salt encrusted shirt"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
I think Pedro is referring to censorship of this board by a certain Captain (but not you, Marty!) and he is right. If the rules of board etiquette are not being broken and our island is not being negatively affected by a post please leave the delete key alone.

FYI, for all you hurricane watchers out there... T.S. Claudette caused extensive damage to Ambergris Caye in the form of people putting up plywood sheets and hammering masonery nails into perfectly good plasterwork, wrecking the nice finish.

If my recollection of Hurricane Keith is correct: all of the glass windows on my house during that little number stayed intact. This was despite the fact that they were not covered in plywood. Interestingly the house collapsed during the storm. It was wooden framed. The windows did not break. So much for covering up glass with wood against a storm.

KLC, I think Nygal posted a typo.......hehehe

Dare To Deviate
Pedro1 Offline OP
OP Offline
Polite/politically correct or to get on bended knee and offer salutations to the great ones for letting us mere mortals offer our opinions/comments.
I also seem to remember that captains can move the topics to other places on the board if they in their ultimate wisdom do not like what they read.

shirt # 2 smile

I will bid on shirt #3unles Chris does.....C :p

AND IF I lose this sparring..I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!AND DAD! ALWAYS...C wink

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.